Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Id love to see Messi in the Premier League but not City, they've become far too powerful and I think it would genuinely spoil the season as they'd win nearly every game and have the league wrapped up by Christmas. Who else would suit him? Chelsea or Man Utd? Maybe Liverpool would be good to see 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

Guest neesy111
30 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

This is just Barcelona strong arming the league into getting more money.  No way will La Liga allow the star attraction to leave for the EPL. 

Agreed.

That’s class. Can’t believe I’m jealous of Villa now.

Football is fucking shit at the moment. Man City get a paltry £6m fine for agreeing a deal to the leave the PL then a couple months later spend £100m on a player whilst we’re scraping for B-team players from teams in the same league as us. Our owner couldn’t give a fuck and has zero interest anymore, our manager is the worst in the PL by a country mile, our squad is turgid and the PL are blocking a proposed takeover of the club supposedly acting in the best interests of it’s member club whilst allowing much dodgier takeovers of other clubs. 

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

That’s class. Can’t believe I’m jealous of Villa now.

Football is fucking shit at the moment. Man City get a paltry £6m fine for agreeing a deal to the leave the PL then a couple months later spend £100m on a player whilst we’re scraping for B-team players from teams in the same league as us. Our owner couldn’t give a fuck and has zero interest anymore, our manager is the worst in the PL by a country mile, our squad is turgid and the PL are blocking a proposed takeover of the club supposedly acting in the best interests of it’s member club whilst allowing much dodgier takeovers of other clubs. 

£22m between 6 clubs isn’t 6 million.

How would such a wage be negotiated? I mean he is quality, but he's not really necessarily the guy that should be paid that much, not at this stage of his career anyway. How does that come about exactly? Is it tied into how much his transfer fee was at all?