Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I just broadly couldn't give two shites about which elite player the arsehole elite clubs want to buy, or what everything looks like up there once the billion dollar dice eventually land. Ronaldo at Juventus or Man Utd. 

Mbappe at PSG or Madrid. Lukaku at Inter or Chelsea. All means the same to me. The teams at that level, and their business, is quite an ugly and contained little system and I'm truly not arsed about who does what. That might change if I finally take the plunge at get BTSport so I can see what this era of the Champions League is all about. 

Messi would have been an exception cos it's Messi but otherwise, who cares? 

Just now, Jaqen said:

Don't think he has much choice. 

Yeah, think he's fed up of being in limbo as Man City have put him in a very awkward position all summer, and it's put a lot of pressure on him with Spurs fans.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I just broadly couldn't give two shites about which elite player the arsehole elite clubs want to buy, or what everything looks like up there once the billion dollar dice eventually land. Ronaldo at Juventus or Man Utd. 

Mbappe at PSG or Madrid. Lukaku at Inter or Chelsea. All means the same to me. The teams at that level, and their business, is quite an ugly and contained little system and I'm truly not arsed about who does what. That might change if I finally take the plunge at get BTSport so I can see what this era of the Champions League is all about. 

Messi would have been an exception cos it's Messi but otherwise, who cares? 

It's about a dull, godawful procession to the knockout stages where it gets interesting to varying degrees.  I switch on at the quarters/semis usually.  No need to watch anything before that, ever.

50 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Honestly, man. Fucking ridiculous that we can't manage to get Hamza Choudhury on loan and Norwich are signing Portuguese internationals

It's not really though is it mate, we could have a billion pound in the bank, but it's irrelevant really. Our owner will not allow spending, as we all know that's it. I do find it fascinating that i still see us linked with players, or fans saying we should do this or that.

Until the narcissistic arsehole is gone everything is utterly pointless. We are existing to just exist.....the only real hope we have is when the shitebag finally goes, hopefully then the fog can clear, the shackles be removed and we can have a direction, an ambition, to strive to be something more.

Until then i just sit and watch in utter heartbreak at what club is under this 100% cunt, i hate that word but I'm fairly sure it was invented for the fat shit.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, rgk_lfc said:

Has this been confirmed? Pep and City owners are throwing everything at trying to win the CL before 2023, then. 

No it hasn't.