Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Just catching up with this, as if we couldn't be any more miserable [emoji38] fuck my life. 

we’re struggling to afford a loan fee and every cunt else is spending like it’s going out of fashion

5 minutes ago, Flip said:

:lol:

Honestly, I'll be calling Cristiano the best Ronaldo to grace the game if  he is successful in the PL at this age. I'm extremely intrigued by this signing.

Worst case scenario is we have our legend back and we make a shit load of money. 

Doesn't matter if we have Ronaldo, Bruno, Pogba and Varane anyway. If we play Fred and Matic in midfield we're winning fuck all. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Worst case scenario is we have our legend back and we make a shit load of money. 

Doesn't matter if we have Ronaldo, Bruno, Pogba and Varane anyway. If we play Fred and Matic in midfield we're winning fuck all. 

OGS and Tite are obsessed with Fred like. I get it, he wins a lot of possession, but what's the point if he's just going to lose it two seconds later? 

Just now, Flip said:

OGS and Tite are obsessed with Fred like. I get it, he wins a lot of possession, but what's the point if he's just going to lose it two seconds later? 

Nah I think Fred is very good, as long as he plays with McTominay or someone who can link defence and attack. Matic can't do it. 

46 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You’re by far the most full of shit poster on this forum and that’s quite an accomplishment.

Literally stick your head out of the window to check which way the wind is blowing.

A few weeks/months ago you were carrying on saying the protests had nowt to do with Man Utd’s signings. 

A few days ago you were saying how much you wouldn’t want Ronaldo back, because of this ‘good feeling’ factor OGS built on morale and not money.

Fucking clueless.

LOL pipe down child. 

I genuinely hope our admins, who I have nothing but love, respect and admiration for, make an essential contribution to the forum in regards to a certain poster. 

Please step out of line. Call Yorkie a cunt or something. Love you Yorkie. 

In other news I'm on the pints watching my local club. Ronaldo on all the TV's. It's actual surreal. 

13 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I genuinely hope our admins, who I have nothing but love, respect and admiration for, make an essential contribution to the forum in regards to a certain poster. 

Please step out of line. Call Yorkie a cunt or something. Love you Yorkie. 

In other news I'm on the pints watching my local club. Ronaldo on all the TV's. It's actual surreal. 

He’s a rapist who shouldn’t be allowed to play football, but congrats, good signing. You should win the lot now.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Fanny Breeze acting like a bairn. Let Froggy have his day.

Infact what he said wasn't all that wrong. It's not his fault our fans are cucks.

Still though, Glazers aren't that bad seemingly..

Nah I was taking the piss with that about the protesting. I do like, to an extent, how our fans reaction to the ESL stuff. The situation is entirely different thought. Ashley is worse, no doubt. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Nah I was taking the piss with that about the protesting. I do like, to an extent, how our fans reaction to the ESL stuff. The situation is entirely different thought. Ashley is worse, no doubt. 

Man Utd fans getting the Liverpool game postponed was world-class fan protesting, they put our fanbase to shame even more so as they are all from Norway, Denmark and Ireland. We are an absolute disgrace as a fanbase and the cunts who keep going deserve their Ashley/Bruce team.

53 minutes ago, Flip said:

I'm not 100% sure of it at all tbh. He's still good but I have my doubts and that's why I'm intrigued :) 

He's going to be upfront man. He'll be great, as they have more than enough chance creators in Pogba, Bruno and Sancho.

Seeing how effective Cavani was last season, I'm sure he'll do really well. The big issue with Man Utd has been how poor and inconsistent Martial has been when used upfront. And Rashford is really hit and miss in that position too. Greenwood is also still a tad bit green to be the main guy there at this point also.

Going to be a really explosive season at the top of the league if all the main guys stay fit.

Can't hate the Cronaldo move. Think it's great for the league that we've got the supercunt back. I do hope manu push citeh and Liverpool hard as well. Never thought I'd say that but a 3rs horse is needed right now.

The above post is putting all the ESL and big 6 shit aside. 

Chelsea are still my tips for this season and have been since a few games after Tuchel arrived tbh. Great manager, great team, now with probably one of the best three strikers in the world. Kante still taking the piss. Wouldn't be surprised if they only lose like three games all season. 

Man Utd have strengthened everywhere but the dugout and their ceiling will remain 3rd for that reason imo. Pep, Tuchel, Klopp... and Solskjaer, I mean howeh. Not even saying he's a bad manager, s'just that he's up against three absolute dons. 

It's an insanely strong top four, like. Don't have the heart to predict one of them to come 3rd or 4th. But they have to :lol:

I hate Man Utd and hate Ronaldo, so it's a fit that makes sense. Interesting to see what Man City do next.....

It's an insanely strong league full stop. After the presumed top 4, you got teams like Tottenham and Leicester that potentially could hit some good form and compete for the top 4 spots. Heck, even Everton, Arsenal, West Ham and Villa who had decent squads last season has been investing in order to improve on last season so who knows. Of the remaining 10 teams, there's still decent teams there in Leeds, Wolves and Brighton with Brentford being an unknown entity who has started well. If I wasn't a Newcastle fan I'd be really excited for this season.