Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, The Prophet said:

Would take Douglas Luiz off their hands if so.

Reckon he’ll go back to City; pretty sure they have a clause they can activate. Low risk replacement for Fernandinho.

On 21/01/2022 at 10:21, arnonel said:

Alvarez apparently going to City

Absolutely gutted. I was excited when we were linked. Amazing talent

That transfer’s happened in multiple FIFA career saves for me in the past couple months.

4 hours ago, ManDoon said:

It was when I went yeah. Worst away day of my life. Wouldn’t let us in because we were “too drunk”. I had not had a single beer. Then we were told off by the steward for shouting. The only upside was it was so quiet we were pretty much able to talk one on one to Leighton Baines all game, asking him out, and telling him he had a nice arse and other such hilarious banter™️

I once had restricted view tickets thinking it would be like a low roof that blocks a tiny bit of the view. No, it was a pillar directly in front of the seat. Such a shit ground. 

2 hours ago, Disco said:

Reckon he’ll go back to City; pretty sure they have a clause they can activate. Low risk replacement for Fernandinho.

Clause expired last year. 

He’s at best decent. Gives the ball away far too often for my liking. 

He'll get a lot of goodwill from fans of other clubs, good to see him back.

Although personally, I think he's nuts, no matter how much he likes playing football.

I like drinking beer and eating curry but if I'd found myself clinically dead from doing it, only to survive, I wouldn't be heading down the Rupali* any time soon.

*please tell me the Rupali is still there

Just once more, as I have already said this, but having watched him at close quarters here and subsequently at the Dogheads, I can not for the life of me understand why Spurs want Adama Traore.

He's not even a footballer.

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

He'll get a lot of goodwill from fans of other clubs, good to see him back.

Although personally, I think he's nuts, no matter how much he likes playing football.

I like drinking beer and eating curry but if I'd found myself clinically dead from doing it, only to survive, I wouldn't be heading down the Rupali* any time soon.

*please tell me the Rupali is still there

Went a few years ago now, I’m afraid.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/rupali-indian-restaurant-closes-after-8361258

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Ah that's a shame.

The owner dead too (13 years ago! fuck!) - that's a shame. He used to appear in Viz, I seem to remember.

Had some great nights down the Bigg Market and then to the Rupali.

Before people started going down the Quayside to drink instead.

In my time there were two reasons to be down the quayside at night - desperate grab a granny  nights at Julie's, or decent beer at the Cooperage (which is probably a fucking hotel nowadays)

48 minutes ago, Beth said:

So you have enough money to last ten lifetimes and living with a potentially fatal heart condition, fuck it lets join a lower mid table PL side for the lolz.......

Fucking mercenaries! Fucking passionate football-loving cunts!

I'm pretty certain he's talked with a doctor or even few doctors about this before making the decision.