Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Absolutely hated that side. Just rank shithousery and shit footballers. 

Awful place. Was there when Demba scored a perfect hattrick and Simpson kept using Delap’s towel to dry the ball for 5 yard throw ins to waste time. Excellent shithousery. 

Danny Simpson uses other men’s towels to dry his balls. 

6 minutes ago, Abacus said:

I find it very funny that Rabiot looks like collapsing over his wage demands.

And that they have been set by his agent, who is also his mam. [emoji38] 

If you dared to drop him, I imagine she'd give you a clip round the ear at the players' parents evening as well.

She is famously a nightmare to deal with. She had a massive falling out with Mbappe's family after he missed a pen and she had a go at Mbappe's parents for it and thats why chucked out of PSG. She was apparently demanding huge wages above Fernandes for example and while he is clearly a talented footballer nor is he a once in a generation talent or somesuch, there are plenty of similarly skilled midfielders out there.

3 hours ago, Abacus said:

… And that they have been set by his agent, who is also his mam. [emoji38] 

If you dared to drop him, I imagine she'd give you a clip round the ear at the players' parents evening as well.

😂 really tickled me 👍

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

If Alli goes, does that make him a completely free transfer for Everton? Apart from his wages? Good to see Spurs get done if so 

Surely Spurs would've put something in the contract to stop that from happening. Would be absolutely fucking hilarious if they didn't though given the fee could've gone as high as £40m. 

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

If Alli goes, does that make him a completely free transfer for Everton? Apart from his wages? Good to see Spurs get done if so 

Yes, no payment to Spurs until 20 EFC appearances (£10m at that point)

Spurs have a sell-on fee, so maybe they will get a cut of any loan fee but that will be peanuts