Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest reefatoon
Just now, KaKa said:

Nope. Lewis O'Brien and Mangala played in centre mid.

Well to keep Kaka happy. Imagine signing 16 players in the summer and Colback still playing 50% of the games makes it even more atrocious.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Well to keep Kaka happy. Imagine signing 16 players in the summer and Colback still playing 50% of the games makes it even more atrocious.

O'Brien and Mangala were signed to bury him on the bench, and rightfully so.

It's the reason I imagine they're having to sign so many players, so the likes of Colback will never see the light of day for them in the Prem.

Apparently the reports of £400k are wide of the mark and it will be a contract that is heavily performance based. 

Player interested as well. I'm very confused as to why, unless Casemiro feels like Tchouameni is the favourite. 

16 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

i take it you understand we spent over 100m in january or whatever it was and 50 or whatever so far this window?

they can't do this forever, only while it's offset by previous losses

I understand

I was being sarcastic

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Apparently the reports of £400k are wide of the mark and it will be a contract that is heavily performance based. 

Thought I was reading a post from Martin Jol for a moment there.

33 minutes ago, triggs said:

Thought there had been some concerning Varane performances his last few years at Real when Ramos missed big games

Aye he had some shockers.

He doesn't have that dog in him as a defender. And he's not that good on the ball either.

Alaba's immeasurably better on the ball and composed. Militao has that dog in him but can lose composure.

Out of Ramos, Pepe, Alaba & Varane - Varane's the weakest player. Pepe is under rated. I think he's still in the Portugal side. He must be 40 by now.

How would you expect to start with Casemiro, Frogster? I'd hope the plan is to pair him with Fred behind a front four as they do for the national side? Hopefully it fails and Bruno and Fabinho begins starting for the national side ;)

Think this signing makes a lot of sense for everyone involved. He's clearly beginning to be phased out at Real with the signing of Tchouameni. For himself, he gets a monster contract and gets a new challenge that might motivate him after winning a trillion of Champions League titles. And Manchester United gets one of the worlds best players at a position of need (if he can stay motivated, because his performances in La Liga were quite meh for most part last year).