Other clubs' transfers

Greg

23 hours ago, BlazeT44 said:

Can't believe his fall from one of the hottest prospects in world football and lighting up a world cup to where he's at now.

I mean, he's 31. He's obviously been poor for a couple of seasons but he's not the first person to wind up early in his 30s. 

2 hours ago, jonny1403 said:

I mean, he's 31. He's obviously been poor for a couple of seasons but he's not the first person to wind up early in his 30s. 

I don't think he's reached the heights that were expected of him since going to Real? Just my opinion

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They'll have to take some hit on him. Would take for £50m here.

It would be interesting with him and Miggy in the same side[emoji38]

Dyer vs Bowyer aks 2022/2023:knuppel2:

Edited by maze

39 minutes ago, KaKa said:

His salary is around £250,000 a week, so how would that work if he drops down to a club that doesn't pay those kind of salaries?

Guess he’d go on loan with salaries being partly covered by Man City?

Was a bit weird how he didn't get any games for them as he, to me at least, seemed like their stand out player when I've seen them play. Good engine, never loses the ball.

Good deal for them since he's not playing. Massive wages off Evertons books.

Allan looked good early in his first season under Ancelotti, then had a couple of injuries and looked finished.

Watching him last season was painful at times. Couldn't fault his effort, but his legs have gone and he would just be chasing shadows all game. With the signings we've made this season he was realistically down to about 6th or 7th choice.  

He might have been ok back in Italy, but none of the clubs who'd want him there could afford his wages. The Middle East was his only option without taking a huge paycut. 

Wish him well but it's great to get rid of his wages.