Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, King HTT III said:

I’d take him here like (on loan), he’s nowhere near as bad as the media and some fans claim, he’s been superb for England. I think the pressure and constant change of players alongside him and managers has effected him at Man Utd mostly and of course the criticism. I think Howe would turn him around no bother.

Everyone else easily turns him so I’m sure EH wouldn’t even need to 🙂

What would he cost? Given Man U must be absolutely desperate to get rid. I know it means fuck all but I like it when top clubs lose a fortune on players, in the vague hope it will damage them long-term with their spending 

11 minutes ago, King HTT III said:

I’d take him here like (on loan), he’s nowhere near as bad as the media and some fans claim, he’s been superb for England. I think the pressure and constant change of players alongside him and managers has effected him at Man Utd mostly and of course the criticism. I think Howe would turn him around no bother.

Who would you drop for him? Botman?

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

What would he cost? Given Man U must be absolutely desperate to get rid. I know it means fuck all but I like it when top clubs lose a fortune on players, in the vague hope it will damage them long-term with their spending 

Trust me, we're not the ones losing out here. :lol:

Can someone tell me how trustworthy that source is? I need to know. 

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Trust me, we're not the ones losing out here. :lol:

Can someone tell me how trustworthy that source is? I need to know. 

I think binning an £80m+ England starter for, presumably, not much is a bit of a fail. I know he's not great but Man U are a mess across the whole team, I'm not surprised players aren't performing.

5 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

I think binning an £80m+ England starter for, presumably, not much is a bit of a fail. I know he's not great but Man U are a mess across the whole team, I'm not surprised players aren't performing.

We've won 14 of our last 17 games. Losing 0. He hasn't played for the vast majority. 

Financially it's a fail, but he's not the standard we need. Our manager trusts Luke Shaw in CB over him. Tells you absolutely everything. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We've won 14 of our last 17 games. Losing 0. He hasn't played for the vast majority. 

Financially it's a fail, but he's not the standard we need. Our manager trusts Luke Shaw in CB over him. Tells you absolutely everything. 

I think we're on the same page there. I don't think the volume of financial fails Man Utd are posting is remotely sustainable, but there seems no real end in sight for them. Every year it feels like the team "needs overhauled"