Other clubs' transfers

Greg

8 hours ago, andyc35i said:

It’s setting up these young players up for life too and they’ve only just started their careers. They all know that they’re going to fine money wise given their talent, but surely they’re going to lack some fire when they’re not playing for their future or when things go a bit wrong

Aye, Mudryk will be 30 by the time this contract expires. He's only just turned 22, basically his entire career has been taken care of with that contract. There's nothing to motivate him to better himself if things go south, he can just sit on that contract until he's 30. Absolutely ridiculous move by Chelsea. 

Obviously I trust Howe, Ashworth and the owners but it's still frustrating seeing everyone else try to strengthen when we haven't managed as of yet.

We have an amazing chance of getting into Europe but we are already way overachieving this season and if we get a few key players injured (which knowing our luck will happen) we could struggle to keep up our amazing form. 

26 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I'm confident we'll do some business, not sure looking at other clubs and being envious is an healthy approach 

The owners/manager have hardly put a foot wrong so far so I'll trust them to continue getting it right 

We'll sign 3. And 2 more if we need 'em. 

52 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

Obviously I trust Howe, Ashworth and the owners but it's still frustrating seeing everyone else try to strengthen when we haven't managed as of yet.

We have an amazing chance of getting into Europe but we are already way overachieving this season and if we get a few key players injured (which knowing our luck will happen) we could struggle to keep up our amazing form. 

I'm 100% relaxed about it. They've literally not put a foot wrong since they took over the club. The very least they deserve is some patience and belief.

The entire reason we are where we are is because of the new owners, they appointed the manager, funded the extra coaching staff etc and bought the players.

I've got entire faith in them until they demonstrate otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

I'm 100% relaxed about it. They've literally not put a foot wrong since they took over the club. The very least they deserve is some patience and belief.

The entire reason we are where we are is because of the new owners, they appointed the manager, funded the extra coaching staff etc and bought the players.

I've got entire faith in them until they demonstrate otherwise.

Not only this, but you can see the absolute due diligence they undertake for every major decision. The fact we now have the likes of Ashworth and Eales running the show too makes me so relaxed. We’re in good hands.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Why, Chelsea? What are you trying to prove?

Perhaps Boehly has come up with an ingenious way to stop us and others from being competitive, consisting of basically buying any player any other team is ever linked with.