Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I am hoping this stuff about us buying Guendouzi is true.

Him alongside Boubacar Kamara (who, trust me, is a truly stunning player) and pushing Luiz further forward where he's much more effective. I can get down with that. Very easily.

14 hours ago, brummie said:

Boubacar Kamara (who, trust me, is a truly stunning player)

He was very sought after on here from January up until his transfer to Villa was confirmed. Don't think it comes as a surprise to many on here that he is a quality player.

Out of all the recurring links to date (Lingard, Carlos, Maddison, Kamara at the top of my head) for players we didn't or haven't ended up signing, this is the one I really feel we've missed out on.

40 minutes ago, Rich said:

They're definitely going for the FM approach of wonderkid backups in every position.

It looks like that. Seems a dangerous game just chucking young players on obscene money together and hoping it works. 

During previous Chelsea chaos and sprees they still had a spine of experienced players that held the team together ala Lamps, Terry, Drogba, Ivanovic, Cech. Who fulfils that role for them now? Only people I can see are Silva and Azpi and that doesn’t feel enough, esp considering the age of both of them. 

I hope it ends in tears like, I think we all do.