Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

Is the guy Southampton signed, Sulemana, any good? Will he be enough to get them out of the shit?

The other lad they’ve signed, a striker is about the same height as Dan Burn :lol:

Moneyball approach I suppose with JWP on set pieces. Reminds me of when Liverpool signed Carroll as he scored the most headers and Downing as he put in the most crosses. 

15 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

The other lad they’ve signed, a striker is about the same height as Dan Burn :lol:

Moneyball approach I suppose with JWP on set pieces. Reminds me of when Liverpool signed Carroll as he scored the most headers and Downing as he put in the most crosses. 

From the highlights I saw he's more of an awkward menace. Like he doesn't actually control his limbs but his size makes him a massive handful.

Mad how this was his one and only England cap:

Caulker started the friendly against Sweden on 14 November and scored a debut goal when he turned in a Steven Gerrard free kick from the right from three yards out. He played the first 74 minutes before being substituted with England leading 2–1. The team eventually lost 4–2.