Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Yep. Sancho and Varane would be amazing business. Assume they'd have to ditch one of the squad midfielders to bring in a new CM though?

Imagine what they could do if covid hadn't hit and the ESL hadn't fallen through. 

I hate the PL. Utterly pointless now the "BIG 6" are just throwing the cash around again.

Realistically they could probably bin a couple of Fred, Matic, Pog, Mata, Beek and that's just the midfielders.   Bring in a top tier player such as Verratti and switch from counter-attacking to controlling the game, which they're need to do to win the league imo.

They should try and sell Martial as well, among others.

4 hours ago, astraguy said:

Still staying at Barcelona don't see the fus

Would like to see him go to Juventus just for s***s and giggles whilst simultaneously pissing Ronaldo off. Would be a thing of beauty

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

No chance they'll get rid of Pogba now. He's only just started to show his worth :lol:

Agree on the others though, especially Martial.

I was talking to a manyoo fan about this at work though - it's useless keeping Pog the way manyoo play, might as well get rid unless they can get a midfielder to complement him so he can play the same game he plays for France.  This tournament was the same as the WC imo, where he was also very good, but it's the areas he plays in for France and the fact more often than not they're controlling play in games that allows him to try things and be the playmaker. 

He's worthless in a counter-attacking team, which they are.  If it was me I'd push PSG for a swap with Verratti and some money, not that those deals ever happen.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Ryan Bertrand joined Leicester for free

Such a solid move that one, as they seemed short of left backs that are actually left footed. Like that move.

25 minutes ago, Dinho lad said:

Cavani is rarely fit? :lol:

Maybe not rarely fit but he did seem to miss quite a bit of the season through injury and don't think he played twice in a week too many times and he's not getting younger

Certainly think they need a striker