Other clubs' transfers

Greg

23 minutes ago, Decky said:

How much did Man Utd pay out this summer for previous transfer instalments? You have to include those fees. If you don’t include that then Sancho cost £14.6m because you’re not gonna include it next year either. 

The only player we still owe for is Pogba. I think it's about £16m (or around 1/3 of a Joelinton) due this summer and that's it complete.

In terms of net spend this summer, we will spend fuck all.

23 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Why are you comparing everything to Joelinton :lol:

Just a comparison. Big Mike loves a transfer.

£40m on Joelinton. £20m on Wilson. £15m on Lewis. 

Were Newcastle in the ESL? Wow.

Guest neesy111
8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

The only player we still owe for is Pogba. I think it's about £16m (or around 1/3 of a Joelinton) due this summer and that's it complete.

No matter which way you spin it, Man U have still outspent most this season buying players most wouldn't be able to afford regardless if it's up front or spread over years.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

How come you've conveniently not counted that £16m every time you've mentioned your "net spend" this summer? :rolleyes:

Seems so, yes. Smart to tie up all their deals before making his departure official though. Sickening how well they seem to be run at the minute in comparison to Newcastle.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Ugh.

Imagine being so defensive about your own global money making franchise of a club that you have to post shite like that about our bottom feeding, abortion of club.

As classy as Solskjaer nursing a semi about being in great position to exploit the transfer market due to the pandemic. 

14 hours ago, Froggy said:

Not at all. I merely responded to the notion that the ESL clubs are spending silly money this summer. They're not. 

Nobody mentioned anything about previous transfer windows so it's completely irrelevant. 

No matter what way you look at it, Man United have spent £14.6m on new transfers this summer. That's nothing but a cold, hard fact. 

We can reassess at the end of the window. 

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

12 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Hot take, this is good for both parties. Villa can build a very decent team and Grealish should be playing at a higher level 

Yeah, I agree. Ironically I could even see Villa being a better team next season.

Buendia is really good and if Leon Bailey takes to the league quickly they could be very dangerous.