Other clubs' transfers

Greg

18 hours ago, Raconteur said:

Thought Almiron cost more than that? Record 20 million in pound sterling?

EDIT Specifically related to MLS record

18 hours ago, Ameritoon said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. Might be a record for a US player from MLS, but Almiron was more.

NUFC paid less for for Almiron than we did Owen. The fanfare of him being our record signing was a complete lie from Charnley & Co. He cost circa £16.5m.

And when I say he I mean Owen. Almiron deal was sub that but would increase if certain targets met.

Edited by LFEE

You'd think that Everton will need to balance the books and that means any serious offer for Digne would surely be considered. 

It also suggests that £40m spent on Rafa's players means he's not going anywhere in the short term. Why would you give the boss £40m to spend if you're a) skint due to ffp and b)thinking of binning him imminently? 

Digne was always very reliable for us when called upon, and by all means a class act. During the 2017 terror attack in Barcelona he was in the vicinity and assisted the wounded.

I'd love it if you signed him.

Edited by Village Idiot

Lots of talk that Morata to Barça is very close to done. Presumably a swap for Griezmann (who's on loan at Atlético).

We're not particularly flush with goalscoring talent, but dunno about this one...

Edited by Village Idiot

31 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Digne was always very reliable for us when called upon, and by all means a class act. During the 2017 terror attack in Barcelona he was in the vicinity and assisted the wounded.

I'd love it if you signed him.

Us padre, us. 

20 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Lots of talk that Morata to Barça is very close to done. Presumably a swap for Griezmann (who's on loan at Atlético).

We're not particularly flush with goalscoring talent, but dunno about this one...

Do you think he'll get a pigs head thrown on the pitch if he signs, à la Figo? 🐽

59 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

How would you even register him? 

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Whole thing is insane. Holier than thou Barca fans will go berserk when they realise he’s flogged the family gold, silver and bronze behind their backs as collateral for the loans they’ve taken out.