Other clubs' transfers

Greg

34 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

We aren't twiddling our thumbs we *checks notes* aren't sure what our next move is.

It's called monitoring the market. Oh, there goes another one.

Seriously, I think it's good. I hope we are left with no other option but to get in a top player because all the stop gaps have gone.

Edited by The College Dropout

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Great signing for West Ham.

Can only hope Moyes is a bit daft and plays him at left back and not further forward in one of the winger slots.

Would have been great on the right for us.

Even at LB that's a nice signing.

Cornet Scamacca Bowen

On paper that's a nice front 3.

Disappointed Cornet's off there, definitely would've been pleased if we'd landed him. Assuming Scamacca isn't turd they're adding a lot of goals to their team with those two. 

Gasping now like. 

15 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Even at LB that's a nice signing.

Cornet Scamacca Bowen

On paper that's a nice front 3.

Think it's a waste. He racks up so many goals and assists further up the pitch. And if West Ham use him further up on one the wing they could be a serious headache this season.

3 minutes ago, KDT said:

Really don't think there's much if anything between - Bowen, Scamacca, Cornet & ASM, Wilson & Almiron. Scamacca could end up absolutely bombing.

I'd rather swap Almiron for Cornet.

Cornet is the type of deal that we should have been making early doors in the window. He had what? 9 goals in 26 games in the league last year? We should have paid the 17m and got it done. 

9 minutes ago, KDT said:

Really don't think there's much if anything between - Bowen, Scamacca, Cornet & ASM, Wilson & Almiron. Scamacca could end up absolutely bombing.

They have really good cover for all their attacking spots now though. They fell off quite a bit last year due to players like Antonio just being knackered playing every game. 

We are a couple of injuries away from a Murphy Wood and Almiron attack again. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Cornet is the type of deal that we should have been making early doors in the window. He had what? 9 goals in 26 games in the league last year? We should have paid the 17m and got it done. 

I think I would've gone for him for that price. He's versatile and even if he's not a world beater he could be a good squad player for years to come.

1 minute ago, Decky said:

There’s nothing to suggest that we were ever interested in the player, in fact Eddie Howe when asked directly about the player (and being left out of the squad for their game) said that it was nothing to do with us.

He wants to bring in players who will improve us.

48 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

It's called monitoring the market. Oh, there goes another one.

Seriously, I think it's good. I hope we are left with no other option but to get in a top player because all the stop gaps have gone.

You're definetly not one of those fans letting the speculation get to you.