Other clubs' transfers

Greg

5 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Like for like attitude replacement for Pogba 

As far as I've heard - nobody within the game has spoken bad of Pogba's attitude, it's always pundits from the sidelines.

Pogba is largely described as professional and influential in a dressing room.

Rabiot and his mother continue to disrupt clubs. Going from one controversy to another.

The 2 can't be compared attitude wise.

Why does 27 year old multimillionaire Rabiots mother have so much influence and say in his life!? There's loads of articles on her causing bother throughout his career.

No wonder his attitude is shite, cunt must be cutting about in a constant state of embarrassment. Must have serious mother based issues like.

12 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

As far as I've heard - nobody within the game has spoken bad of Pogba's attitude, it's always pundits from the sidelines.

Pogba is largely described as professional and influential in a dressing room.

Rabiot and his mother continue to disrupt clubs. Going from one controversy to another.

The 2 can't be compared attitude wise.

When I google search "Pogba attitude" - it's just the likes of Souness & Barnes complaining and a few saying his attitude is actually good.

Search "Rabiot attitude" and there's a long list of actual controversies throughout his career.

30 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

A link that makes the least sense like. They're not in the Champions League and he plays in Saka's position. 

Can play on both wings tbf. They must not be totally convinced by Martinelli.