Other clubs' transfers

Greg

14 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Imagine Bruno and Bellingham in the middle. 

We could be the next step up for where he is now, a Premier League Borussia Dortmund? 

Guaranteed first choice here. 

Statement signing. 

Genuinely think some are overstating where he’ll end up. I think a conversation with Eddie and it’s on. 

City should be all over giving Gundogan back to Dortmund as part of a deal IMO. 

He’s as good as Camavinga, Tchouameni and they moved to and more importantly are continuing to develop nicely at the biggest club in the world.

He’s also reportedly well advised. 

Aye, his dad's a police officer and was a prolific goal scorer in non league. He's been captaining Dortmund in Reus's absence which is mental for a 19 year old playing abroad. Probably the player I'm looking forward to see playing most over the next few years. 

2 hours ago, Disco said:

City should be all over giving Gundogan back to Dortmund as part of a deal IMO. 

He’s as good as Camavinga, Tchouameni and they moved to and more importantly are continuing to develop nicely at the biggest club in the world.

He’s also reportedly well advised. 

He's Man City's next evoluton imo, would be an extremely smart singing by them if they can see how he could change them play post De Bruyne. The Gundogan exchange is a great shout in the immediate term but I'd see him becoming the focal point of their midfield and an integral part of them moving the ball forward, as different as he is to De Bruyne. Like Willock for us, but just those levels above. 

On 08/12/2022 at 15:50, The College Dropout said:

Would people consider someone like Jadon Sancho in the summer?

I don't like his style of play but wanted others opinions.

I don’t think it would be possible given the wages but I think Howe would get the best out of him. 

23 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Ornstein confirming villa are trying to get Felix.

Even if they could afford the transfer fee, I don’t get how they would pay his wages. Their wage bill must be huge already at this point.

Looks like Rice is on the move too. From England's perspective, I hope Bellingham and Rice end up in the same club. Bellingham and Rice getting used to playing together coached by one of Howe, Klopp, Ten Hag, Pep, Potter (if he lasts), Conte will be very good for England in the Euros.