Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I wonder if there was ever the thought to bring in a rule half way through the season specifically to stop Chelsea going on the type of spree they are on ?

Are there any instances of the Premier league doing that, you know like, part way through a season to stop one particular club ?

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Danjuma and Ziyech on loan would be 2 cracking bits of business by Everton, both would comfortably improve our team.

Which is the annoying thing, you’d think Danjuma would have chosen us if we made a bid. Would have improved us.

1 hour ago, Pata said:

Will be nice to see Zaniolo in the PL. Our fans would absolutely hate him if he played for NUFC. :lol:

Why? 

He’s pretty direct with his dribbling when I’ve seen him play. 

33 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Why? 

He’s pretty direct with his dribbling when I’ve seen him play. 

ASM's 'selfishness' irritates so many people. Think Zaniolo is way worse with long range shooting, long runs that end up nowhere and bad decision making.

I really like him though and he's really entertaining to watch, massive potential if it ever really clicks. Mourinho seems like a terrible manager for him on paper.

21 minutes ago, Pata said:

ASM's 'selfishness' irritates so many people. Think Zaniolo is way worse with long range shooting, long runs that end up nowhere and bad decision making.

I really like him though and he's really entertaining to watch, massive potential if it ever really clicks. Mourinho seems like a terrible manager for him on paper.

Ah ok. I’ve only seen him a couple of times but he left a good impression with his direct dribbles. 

I get your point though [emoji38]

10 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Ah ok. I’ve only seen him a couple of times but he left a good impression with his direct dribbles. 

I get your point though [emoji38]

Really hope he can stay fit, think his ceiling (at least before the injuries) is close to what prime Bale was.

Edited by Pata