Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Milosevic was probably my favourite Villa striker. Love a lazy looking, slightly overweight footballer that's silky as fuck. 

Savo, the only Serb at the time who observed the UN ceasefire…

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Milosevic was probably my favourite Villa striker. Love a lazy looking, slightly overweight footballer that's silky as fuck. 

Savo Missalotovic. I remember the game at Villa Park when Albert played midfield and Savo was bounced about like a rag doll between Albert, Howey and Peacock who you could see giggling with each other about it.

59 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

I struggle to knock it tbh, especially if he genuinely loves the club. He could go somewhere else, hit a bad patch and be sat on the bench. At least Spurs are always somewhat challenging as well. 

I don’t knock it at all from the perspective of being a one-club player, it’s something to be admired if that’s what you want. That has way more value than a trophy in my book if you love the club that much. However, he desperately wanted out twice, did he not put in two transfer requests and they were blocked by Levy? I would have thought that would have damaged his relationship with the club but if not then fair play. You can tell with Shearer that it hasn’t bothered him that he didn’t win stuff with us but obviously he won the league with Blackburn so I don’t know if it would have been different if he didn’t have that 

2 hours ago, Jack27 said:

lets hijack it

Initially misread this as Juve going for Tyler Adams and being upset that we're not getting in on that. But if Weston can go to Leeds, he can absolutely fucking come here.

5 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Sterling has moved twice as a professional.

But between 3 of the big clubs which matters I think. I rate him but he won't be idolised in the same way as shearer or Kane even though he's won more. Just my opinion. 

I get what you're saying like. Liverpool fans hated him for going to Man City, at Man City unless there for nearer a decade you're more of a cog in the machine, and likewise Chelsea. Not Sterling's fault that he was never at lower ranking club that would have idolised him though. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

8 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

But between 3 of the big clubs which matters I think. I rate him but he won't be idolised in the same way as shearer or Kane even though he's won more. Just my opinion. 

Fair.

As a fan of him as a player. I would love to see him win trophies and being a part of a great side.

I think he has the ability to have a Benzema-like season last year. But that will never happen at Spurs.

As miuch as the fans love him now. The second he's no longer performing, they'll want him out the side. He's given them everything.

5 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Scored that absolutely filthy shitpinger in the LC final against Dirty Leeds, too.