Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Arsenal being linked with Chiesa for 20 million, would be incredible for them.

How's he so cheap?  We should be all over that, he's one of the best right wingers in the world.

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

How's he so cheap?  We should be all over that, he's one of the best right wingers in the world.

Is he very injury prone? Just 14 league games last season and only 6 league games so far this season.

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Shit, thought it was just one.

Poor fucker.

Actually it might just be one but he does seem to pick up injuries pretty often for the last couple of seasons before the ACL injury.

22 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Must be a reason why they play midfielder Gross as a full back instead of Lamptey?

It's mainly been Solly March keeping him out the team and he's in great form

Lamptey is pretty injury prone

3 minutes ago, Pata said:

Lamptey has stagnated badly imo, looked potentially world class with Brighton before the bad hamstring injury in 20/21.

Ryan Sessegnon on the left, Lamptey on the right would be like Roberto Carlos & Cafu based on how they played against us up here.

1 hour ago, Pata said:

Lamptey has stagnated badly imo, looked potentially world class with Brighton before the bad hamstring injury in 20/21.

Agree. Looked destined for massive things when he ripped us apart in that first half a few years ago, but never really seemed to have done anything since when i've seen him.

Perhaps injuries have nullified his threat as he had unreal acceleration back in that game against us but maybe he doesn't have much else to fall back on. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

This Chelsea thing is extraordinary :lol:

I have convinced myself for sometime that there was some kind of stipulation to the takeover purchase or like a bit of left over free Abramovich money that needed to be spend within X amount of time and that's why they are just blowing it all now. 
That way all the other batshit decisions they are making, make more sense in my head :D

23 minutes ago, alexf said:

I have convinced myself for sometime that there was some kind of stipulation to the takeover purchase or like a bit of left over free Abramovich money that needed to be spend within X amount of time and that's why they are just blowing it all now. 
That way all the other batshit decisions they are making, make more sense in my head :D

Wouldn't be surprised man. This is crazy :lol: