Other clubs' transfers

Greg

You must feel sick if you're a Chelsea fan right now The whole club has been a complete circus since the Yank too over. Signing players left, right and centre without any sort of plan or strategy. And their rivals from down the road Arsenal are currently blossoming and clearly do everything with some thought behind it. You have to say fair play to them.

Maddison would be a dream signing as at the moment I feel we're a bit too reliant on Bruno to create at times. Maddison is someone that can drift a bit in games but always has that bit of quality to produce something from nowhere which can often to one point into three.

Something like the below would be rather nice.

Pope

Trippier      Botman     Schär      Burn

Bruno                 Joelinton

Maddison

Almiron                           Gordon

Isak

22 minutes ago, Tyler said:

You must feel sick if you're a Chelsea fan right now The whole club has been a complete circus since the Yank too over. Signing players left, right and centre without any sort of plan or strategy. And their rivals from down the road Arsenal are currently blossoming and clearly do everything with some thought behind it. You have to say fair play to them.

And then Arsenal bid for Caicedo ;)

11 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

And then Arsenal bid for Caicedo ;)

I don't know why they want him, decent as he is, as Partey and Xhaka have an excellent partnership. He's obviously a better option than Elneny but I don't think he would move to a club where he's not guaranteed to start.

14 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Lots of PL clubs all over these young Brazilians now, have a feeling this Andrey Santos will be the one we’ll regret not getting. 

Could cripple the Portuguese league if we're starting to cut out the middle men and going straight to the source.

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

They'll no doubt replace him adequately. They've lost White, Bissouma, Burn and also Trossard from their side in recent times. But they'll continue to motor along. They always seem to find really good replacements. Mitoma and Mac Allister will be the next ones gone.

Edited by Tyler

3 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Cyborg hybrid frontman Wood Weighorst. Blends the finest lumbering attributes of both Wor Chris and Big Wout.

I reckon he'll try for Antonio from West Ham