Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

A combined loss of £9.08m. Despite him making a profit of around £50m over 4 transfer windows. Ashley's stupidity really knows no bounds, he's going to lose far, far, far more once Rafa leaves.

£1.08m on Murphy, a player who massively helped us gain promotion.

Gamez was free.

£3m on Lazaar.

£5m on Sels

Didn't we get about £4million back for Sels? £1million in today's market is nothing.

Guest firetotheworks

A combined loss of £9.08m. Despite him making a profit of around £50m over 4 transfer windows. Ashley's stupidity really knows no bounds, he's going to lose far, far, far more once Rafa leaves.

Gamez was free.

£3m on Lazaar.

£5m on Sels

Didn't we get about £4million back for Sels? £1million in today's market is nothing.

Good point. Totally forgot we'd sold him and not just sent him out on loan. So a combined loss of £5.08m on those players and a combined ~£50m profit. :lol: I don't think I have the ability to end these sort of posts without just name calling Ashley for a relentlessly thick cunt.

We have a World Class manager, who has managed to get this club back into the Premiership and finish higher than we could have imagined at the start of last season. Even just a bit of funding could have seen a great season ahead. I look forward to Alan Curbishley being our Manager come Feb 2019.

Poor Rafa:

One of the responses to the original tweet:

"Despite everything its still been a good window, of course they should of spent more money and addressed the left back issue, but the quality of player weve signed is really good"

Mongs like this deserve Ashley, like.

Gamez was free.

£3m on Lazaar.

£5m on Sels

Jesus Christ a few bad signings at a loss of peanuts whilst clubs like Everton are spending 100m with an already 40 man squad

Poor Rafa:

One of the responses to the original tweet:

"Despite everything its still been a good window, of course they should of spent more money and addressed the left back issue, but the quality of player weve signed is really good"

Mongs like this deserve Ashley, like.

should 'HAVE' twat

The greatest managers the sport has ever seen fail more frequently in the transfer market than they succeed. Pointing out individual failures is utter bollocks if it's not within the context of successes and/or philosophies that the manager is attempting to establish.

Thing is, Rafa builds a squad, competition for places is vitally important to him getting results. Reviewing transfers in isolation and calling them 'failures' completely ignores this.

Excellent point.

Think he should go all out for a cup ,rest players in league games .Imagine if he got us into Europe and relegated in the same season .would stick it right up Ashley.

Aye this season is all about fucking Ashley. I'd love him to win a cup keep us up and mike drop out of here but aye relegation would fuck Ashley more.

Obviously I'd rather he'd stay but it's not happening so this season is a revenge fantasy directed by Tarantino.

I’d got used to windows under Ashley, but this feels like the worst of them, like. Such a massive opportunity missed, when the resources are there to do it. I will never understand why he’s doing this, other than for the fact he’s a horrible fat cunt, obviously.

I’d got used to windows under Ashley, but this feels like the worst of them, like. Such a massive opportunity missed, when the resources are there to do it. I will never understand why he’s doing this, other than for the fact he’s a horrible fat cunt, obviously.

If Rafa keeps us up, Ashley will see it as his gamble paying off. It's then going to be up to us supporters, as to what happens next.

If Rafa keeps us up, Ashley will see it as his gamble paying off. It's then going to be up to us supporters, as to what happens next.

It's already up to the support.

Guest The Little Waster

It's already up to the support.

This ...

fans love to prevaricate as to why they should not attend matches or basically take responsibility for saving their club ... they love to hang onto fantasies that someone else ( usually a saviour dripping in megabucks ) will save it for them ... well time to grow up boys n girls ... Santas not coming anytime soon ... its up to you - and if it means a few relegations in order to get rid of this bastard then thats whats gonna have to happen - cos he aint moving whilst we are a going ( £ ) concern

no manager, in the history of football makes 100% successful signings. it's the same with business too, but the fat fucking crook doesn't see past it.

to be fair, Daryl Murphy was crucial signing, few vital goals he had were the reason we won the title when you add it up.