Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I think the statement will be a political master class. That whilst not calling Ashley a cunt makes it abundantly clear that Ashley is indeed a cunt. A cunt only interested in cash, shell suits and power over some northern monkeys that should be glad to pay money to worship his Victorian workhouse

Hope it has a PS 'colback your a ginger twat with all the talent of Latoya Jackson'

I think the statement will be a political master class. That whilst not calling Ashley a cunt makes it abundantly clear that Ashley is indeed a cunt. A cunt only interested in cash, shell suits and power over some northern monkeys that should be glad to pay money to worship his Victorian workhouse

Hope it has a PS 'colback your a ginger twat with all the talent of Latoya Jackson'

It'll be PC as fuck because when BZG take over he'll be right back at the club. Can't wait.

Guest Gonzo

"Perhaps it is just that the eavesdropper should leave as his trade dictates, in secrecy and in the dead of night. I do sincerely hope that you will find the happiness that has sadly always been denied me. Yours faithfully“

The banner on his website has changed from him holding the Newcastle scarf to just him. :(

That's the huge mindedness of our club at work again...surprised there's not a hidden na nee na nee na nee.... wankstains  :knuppel2:

Been far too kind to Ashley with that. Expected that to be the case though.

Probably just his statement to us. I expect he'll have more to say about Ashley in interviews etc in the coming weeks/months.

Rafa - Let me build something Mike. I can push this club on, make it bigger and better.

Ashley - No thanks. I'd rather struggle every season, antagonise the fans and sign the Joselus of the premier League. One year extension?

So fucking annoying.

All the best Rafa. Top bloke who was professional throughout, even when he had no right to be.

Dunno, it pretty much says 'the owners have no ambition or vision'. He was hardly going to lay into him with emotive language, but that's subtly scathing.

Dunno, it pretty much says 'the owners have no ambition or vision'. He was hardly going to lay into him with emotive language, but that's subtly scathing.

Yeah, he’s saying they didn’t share his vision.