Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

He'll last 12months - 18months in Turkey and then he'll be back to square one. Seems a strange career move considering he is always stating he wants to be near family & have a project. 

Fenerbache seems from the outside looking in to be far away from what he states he is looking for.

1 hour ago, James said:

According to a Turkish press due to fly in to Istanbul on Monday to be appointed new Fenerbache manager

Total Bollocks…..Never trust the Turkish Media…..its worse than “teamtalk”

All I could find in English was a hilarious report from a news site called "Newsbeezer", which I'm assuming just takes reports and then throws them through Google translate. Here it is;

Who will be Fenerbahce’s new coach? How old is Rafael Benitez

June 5, 2021 Sports
It has been alleged that the yellow-and-dark blue team, which ended last season disappointed and failed to end their yearning for the championship, faced Spanish coach Rafael Benitez.

According to the news in A Spor, Fenerbahce will bring Rafael Benitez to Istanbul on June 16.

While the news did not reveal any information about the deal and contract, it said the 61-year-old veteran teacher would be coming to Istanbul for Fenerbahçe in the coming days.

HE WORKED GIANTS

Rafael Benitez was born on April 16, 1960 in Madrid, Spain. Benitez, who sustained an injury shortly after starting football in Real Madrid’s infrastructure and was unable to recover, left football at the age of 26 and focused on coaching.

Rafa, who started his career in Real Madrid infrastructure; He coached giant clubs like Liverpool, Inter, Chelsea, Valencia, Real Madrid.

MUG COLLECTORS

The Spanish coach, who celebrated his greatest success by reaching the Champions League Cup with Liverpool, also won the Europa League with Valencia and Chelsea.

Benitez, who won 2 league titles with Valencia; He also won cup titles with Liverpool, Napoli and Inter.

WHICH TEAMS DID RAFAEL BENITEZ TRAINED?

Rafael Benitez’s teams and season information during his coaching career are as follows;

1993-1995 Real Madrid B

1995-1996 Valladolid

1996 Osasuna

1997-1999 Extremadura

2000-2001 Tenerife

2001-2004 Valencia

2004-2010 Liverpool

2010-2011 Inter

2012-2013 Chelsea

2013-2015 Naples

2015-2016 Real Madrid

2016-2019 Newcastle United

2019- Dalian Yifang

(In June 2020 the website newsbeezer.com was on the 48,584th place in the ranking of the most reliable and popular sources, that's according to Wiki)

MUG COLLECTORS 😂

27 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Why are we even bothered what Edward's has to say, i couldn't give a flying fuck.

It why he writes about us,too many bite.I blocked him months ago and anyone who posts another edwards article should be given a weeks ban to stop it

Edited by astraguy

1 hour ago, astraguy said:

It why he writes about us,too many bite.I blocked him months ago and anyone who posts another edwards article should be given a weeks ban to stop it

I don't think you should ban anyone for posting what that idiot posts however I think if the mods got together and banned Luke Edwards content from the forum full stop it would send a message and also make headlines in the local press if not nationwide 

A ban off the biggest nufc forum and an appeal to all members to block him on social media would not bother Edwards but the negative press would not be welcome at The Telegraph.

Can we add a pole to vote if Edward's should be banned ?

Edited by Ben

1 hour ago, Ben said:

A ban off the biggest nufc forum and an appeal to all members to block him on social media would not bother Edwards but the negative press would not be welcome at The Telegraph.

Can we add a pole to vote if Edward's should be banned ?

Add it to the no banner Luke Edwards articles banned 

Please don't create a poll about Edwards. He'll log on here and have a wank of epic proportions to know he's getting to some of you.
He's only bringing Rafa's name up as a tool to wind up fans. He knows he'll get dozens of bites the moment he uses Rafa's name.

Guest reefatoon
12 minutes ago, Ben said:

If the club can ban journalists why can't Newcastle Online ? 

Needs to happen like. The needy desperate cunt should be completely ignored. 

Edited by reefatoon

5 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

His last tweet doesn’t even make sense. I’ve got no idea what point he is trying to make.

It's a thing loads of sports journalists do on social media when they've been made to look daft, throw in something completely irrelevant in an attempt to completely change the subject to something they think they can "win". Quite a few do it.