Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I’ve been a fan since my father was working over in Newcastle back in the early 90’s. Must have been 1992 or 1993. He bought me a scarf and a hat and after that I was stuck (was pretty easy falling for that team the first few years tbh). Thankfully I’ve lived through the days of KK and Sir Bobby and know what a great club this can be. It’s been a long time since then of course with a few glimpses of dignity sprinkled over a boat load of shit. Sad to see what it’s come to since Ashley took over the reigns but at least I have a memory of what we can and hopefully one day will be again. 

Actually just in awe of the last page. Consortium was just trying to relate to sports pain. :lol: There wasn't even any blood in the water. Mike just popped out the shoals with lungs to hunt him down inland :lol: Screenshotted the definition of joy. 

On 15/09/2021 at 16:27, Mike said:

:lol: I genuinely hope we asked you what the fuck was your problem when you first showed up here.

My word, what is wrong with y'all? Keegan was in charge (the first time) when I started following, and Sir Bobby saved me from switching clubs. I remember paying $20 a month for some dodgy Irish (natch) streaming service that, at best was a 3" by 3" window on my computer. 

7 hours ago, stlouismag said:

My word, what is wrong with y'all? Keegan was in charge (the first time) when I started following, and Sir Bobby saved me from switching clubs. I remember paying $20 a month for some dodgy Irish (natch) streaming service that, at best was a 3" by 3" window on my computer. 

:bob:

It's mad. You can actually see how fucking thick he is while he speaks. Like you can see him struggling to express himself. If it was a tweet from a hospital, you'd be inspired. But he's a top pundit for a major sports network and you're like "Who the fuck were the other choices if he got the gig"

50 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's mad. You can actually see how fucking thick he is while he speaks. Like you can see him struggling to express himself. If it was a tweet from a hospital, you'd be inspired. But he's a top pundit for a major sports network and you're like "Who the fuck were the other choices if he got the gig"

:lol: