Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Feel chuffed for Rafa, he will enjoy being in his home city, even if it's not Liverpool, but obviously it's enraging to know he would have never left here given half a chance to build a club.

Thanks a bunch PL cunts. 

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

Rafa Benitez is an absolute hero in my eyes like. Really hope he does well with Everton and proves all the doubters and arse hole pundits how wrong they've been. Top manager. Top man. 

I agree but I can't see the media eating their humble pie. They've been wrong about him every year since he first came to England.

First line I read in the Times report of yesterdays game was about how Everton fans would be prepared to forgive Rafa's former association with their local rivals if this type of coaching masterclass continues. 

Oh really? As esteemed football writers for the national press, would it be presumptuous for me to request you to fuck right off?

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Ha, he wanted both Gray and Townsend for us too. I knew DCL would be class for Rafa, the perfect striker for him. 

Gray's already scored twice for Everton since he signed if I'm not mistaken. Weren't the blubbing Everton fans criticising both him and Townsend as not good enough for their club? 

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

I get why you think that, but I'm the opposite.  I'm going to love seeing Rafa do an incredible job and doing so, show up Mike Ashley.

And the gutter press who criticised him here, and the moron fans here who think Bruce is a better manager, is doing a better job and that Rafa was a greedy cunt for not spending his own money on signings…