Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Everton fans moaning their tits off about signing Rondon. Fucking depressing.

They're just ungrateful, thick cunts basically. Everton haven't done anything of note since 1995 and haven't been a factor in the league since 1987 and they're moaning about having Rafa Benitez as their manager and signing proven players. Nah, no good, would rather have Ancelotti, flail around in mid table spending fortunes on utter shite.

Talk about deluded, this lot are the biggest bunch of whinging, entitled twats in the entire league.

They simply don't trust him yet and whatever he does will be met with scepticism and derision. It'll take a while for the ridiculous "agent Rafa" shite to wear off and it'll eventually dawn on them that they've actually got an utter gem. His Liverpool legacy will wear off and they'll end up loving the bloke despite the current and undeserved bile he's having to put up with. 

The bloke's a genius and knows exactly what he's doing, if they just let him get on with it he'll transform them and they'll be nudging the top 5. The only thing that will put that in jeopardy is their own fragile egos because he used to manage their rivals 15 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Paully said:

:'( Well done Rafa - no doubt those bellends will vote for another manager!

Tbh I think Nuno Espirito Santo probably deserves it. 3 wins from 3 including beating Man City. Great start from Rafa though and I've already noticed the 2 Everton fans I work with, who were dead against his appointment, are now changing their tune!