Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest HTT II
9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He’s just brilliant man. That level of players he has there is what he could have achieved here over 2 and a bit years if we’d backed him with the cash we’ve give Bruce in that time. Frustrating.

And they’ve spent less than us this season [emoji38]

Got to pay respect to this dude right here. He saved us from ourselves. The world famous Geordie passion had turned into anger and hatred, but Rafa gave us the chance to show our love. I've no doubt we would never have looked like a viable option without that.

Wish the guy all the best wherever he goes from now on. Would have been perfect to rebuild NUFC, and he obviously wanted the job when the takeover first looked possible, but he's home in Liverpool now, and that's probably where he wants to be. He moves on and now so do we, no point in dwelling on what might have been. I'm sure we'll get the right man for us before too long. 

With us 19th, he’s the only manager I can see turning things around before January and then building the club up afterwards.

in my strong view we should just offer Everton £10m for him and see what happens

3 minutes ago, James said:

With us 19th, he’s the only manager I can see turning things around before January and then building the club up afterwards.

in my strong view we should just offer Everton £10m for him and see what happens

Have a I just logged into RAWK by mistake?

48 minutes ago, James said:

Did you consider that Rafa himself probably doesn't want to move from Liverpool now he's finally back where he considers home?

16 minutes ago, gdm said:

Not a chance Rafa leaves Everton 7 games in. We all know the man has integrity 

Yes he''s a man of integrity but if we offered Everton a shitload of money. they couldn't refuse, the choice would be out of his hands and thus he could come with head held high.

10 minutes ago, Haz said:

Yes he''s a man of integrity but if we offered Everton a shitload of money. they couldn't refuse, the choice would be out of his hands and thus he could come with head held high.

How would that make him want to be based in Liverpool any less?

12 minutes ago, TRon said:

How would that make him want to be based in Liverpool any less?

He's never stated he wants to stay there; he's done it once before and loved it. All Im saying is that with the decision taken out of his hands he might find the new project irresistible.

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Not sure Rodgers would walk out either, and I don’t want Gerrard. 

Rodgers walked out on Celtic, the club he claimed to support while on the brink of equaling 9 in a row and a historic treble treble. Not sure he’d come to us yet but he’s not shy on leaving a club