Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Yeah ten years of support the team has really worked well. It’s about time that was kicked into touch. This fat horrific cunt is destroying everything about the club and the only way to even attempt to put pressure on him is a constant to tirade which will then get the media involved. He’s not going to sell up and has never had any intention. Sick of people saying this shit comment stop being sheep and actually do something which may actually save the club instead of sitting like zombies in a morgue.

Nah, as soon as the window shuts and he hasn't got what he wants he should walk immediately.

The whole thing needs to come crashing down at this point. it's just been years and years of treading water. It's disgusting.

I agree doesn’t matter what I think about some of his decisions this season he has been totally shit on for three transfer windows in a row and it’s fucking disgusting how a man of his standing has been treat.

I wish he'd just walk away.

Why, man? How do we benefit from that?! Keep seeing this. :lol:

People are doing so (I think) because they sort of want the tiny thread connecting them to the club in Rafa severed. He's the only thing left worth something, only thing that's making people want the club to win.

If we sink again to the Championship we will lose Rafa and almost certainly any smidgen of hope of a take over imo.

I wish he'd just walk away.

Why, man? How do we benefit from that?! Keep seeing this. :lol:

People are doing so (I think) because they sort of want the tiny thread connecting them to the club in Rafa severed. He's the only thing left worth something, only thing that's making people want the club to win.

If we sink again to the Championship we will lose Rafa and almost certainly any smidgen of hope of a take over imo.

Yep. I'm sick of it. Rafa's literally the only thing worthwhile at the club. If he wasn't there I could happily stop giving a shit until Ashley leaves.

Guest neesy111

People want to give up

Oh and because he deserves better. But meh, he won't walk away from 6 million quid a year without another offer.

He's not on 6 million a year.

If we lose players tomorrow, bring nobody in and Rafa stays I will lose of lot of respect for him for allowing himself to be fucked over 3 times in a row.

If we lose players tomorrow, bring nobody in and Rafa stays I will lose of lot of respect for him for allowing himself to be fucked over 3 times in a row.

You'd have to allow him until June (assuming it's correct that he can walk away without having to pay compensation within the last 12 months). We couldn't be expecting him to shell out of his own pocket just to walk away.

Safe to say he's not signing this new contract

If he even enters talks he needs a mental health test taken.

The fact he came here in the first place is grounds for sectioning tbh.

Seriously though, I love the bloke and I wish he was here managing us under a different regime. His legacy at the club could have been one of the greatest.

Rafa's quotes in tomorrows Express “And then you have to go to the 31st, waiting for a phone call from someone else.

“It means something is wrong but we cannot change what is going on here for a while. What I can try is to do my best now.”

Perhaps he knows something could be happening "In a While".

Rafa's quotes in tomorrows Express “And then you have to go to the 31st, waiting for a phone call from someone else.

“It means something is wrong but we cannot change what is going on here for a while. What I can try is to do my best now.”

Perhaps he knows something could be happening "In a While".

I said the other day I think the TO is very much on, Rafa has been extremely calm and quite careful not to ruffle feathers like he has done in previous windows, whereas previous experiences of him have shown he gets to this point and then publicly calls out the powers that be and slates them to the max.

Perhaps I'm being overly optimistic - in fact being a NUFC fan I definitely am - but something doesn't quite sit right with Rafa's behaviour this window.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle/15907926.NEWCASTLE__Rafa_Benitez_insists_his_position_unlikely_to_change_even_if_late_moves_for_targets_such_as_Slimani_and_Mangala_fail/

There are also concerns that Benitez could walk if he doesn’t get new players today.

But the Spaniard said: “My future is very simple and very clear. Still we have one day for doing business. After that, still we can analyse where we are. But I don’t think that will change too much because I have a responsibility to the fans, with the players, with the club so it is not just personal with people, names, a lot of people around.

“I have had the same situation a few years ago when I was at Liverpool and Real Madrid approached me. I gave my word to the players that I would stay. Sometimes, you just have to say ‘OK, I will do what I have to do.’

“I have the belief and confidence that even in the more difficult circumstances, still we can stay up and we try to think about that but hopefully, we will have something coming before the end of the transfer window and feel much better and we have three points.”

Benitez rarely changes his relaxed demeanour in front of the media and that was the case yesterday despite the clock ticking and knowing Newcastle face Burnley at St James’ Park tonight. If he was frustrated, he did a good job in disguising it.

“Again I will say, I will not change anything,” said Benitez. “I understand, I have been here for a while and I understand the feelings of everyone. I am the first one that will like to do things in another way and then to be sure that everything that we have done is right and make the right decisions.

“We are trying to do things. There’s the way, there’s another way, but we are trying to do things and sometimes it depends on a phone call, a meeting and then one player is doing a deal, and that means they have to move another player. Sometimes it is that.

“It is not the ideal situation, when you have been working for months, preparing names and analysing players and then you go to January 1 with a list of players and then you start with the names, the main target that you have.

“And after you have to go to the 31st and waiting for a phone call from someone else, it means that something is wrong. But we cannot change what is going on here for a while, what I can try is to do my best now.”

Guest firetotheworks

Basically saying that £20m is what Jorgensen is worth and that's why he wanted him. Couldn't even do that. Pathetic, horrible, duplicitous cunts.

I'm at the stage now where I would have a little smile if Rafa packed in today, just ends my misery and confirms relegation.

Rafa already taking us down with his shit brand of football.

Such a strange decision to advertise your company in your avatar and then go on like this all the time :lol:

What the fuck has that got to do with it you fucking idiot?

:lol: wew

He's such a class act and probably one of the best managers in the world  - and he's actually bought into the club and has a vision. But the fat cunt is showing him no respect at all - almost like he wants to publicly humiliate him - treating him like one of his SD employees.  Shocking man.