Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Yorkie I really don't know how you have the energy on the Chronicle page, you're absolutely spot on with what you say but when you see that the majority of that page are actually against Rafa no wonder Ashley thinks he can do what he wants.

The propagandists will have you believe he was already exploring China as an option at that time. Don't believe one fucking word of Ashley's lies - this is the closest we will get to the truth from a serving club member

Guest neesy111

The propagandists will have you believe he was already exploring China as an option at that time. Don't believe one fucking word of Ashley's lies - this is the closest we will get to the truth from a serving club member

:thup:

I know it's been said to death but I'm just going to lament, once again, that we've gone from a manager of pure class, one we can all be proud of, who worked tirelessly for the club and community, to Bruce. Steve fucking Bruce.

It's genuinely heart breaking to see what's happened to this club in Ashley's time, yet now I'm so far beyond angry that I'm apathetic to it all, barely keeping up with results and news. But Rafa changed that, gave me a slight glimmer of hope and joy again, even though we still had that cretin in charge, Rafa was able to bring a sense of pride to the name Newcastle United. God knows how long it's going to take to reclaim that feeling, I fear a very, very long time.

Winning again 1 up within just 6 mins :laugh:

Rondon with the assist.

Could make it 6 wins in 8 today.

How many did they win by this time?

They got a man sent off for getting the ball on 33 mins which changed the game managed to grind them out a 2 v 2 draw though.

Dalian had a winner disallowed in the last 5 minutes for Rondon being offside.

Only 1 loss in 8 games.

5 wins in 8 games :thup: