Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Honestly, can we not just fuck these 2 off?  They're actively and relentlessly making the forum borderline unreadable.

Feels like the Football section is turning more into RTG by the day

Honestly, can we not just fuck these 2 off?  They're actively and relentlessly making the forum borderline unreadable.

Feels like the Football section is turning more into RTG by the day

Just awaiting some solid actual racismo, not necessarily from them, and then we’re there. Fuck me what a hideous carcrash.

Having utilised the ignore function, every single page is basically half full. Massive, endless reams of 'You are ignoring this user'.

Honestly, can we not just f*** these 2 off?  They're actively and relentlessly making the forum borderline unreadable.

Having utilised the ignore function, every single page is basically half full. Massive, endless reams of 'You are ignoring this user'.

Thanks for that useless bit of information :lol:

In all seriousness, putting people on ignore is your choice, the rest of us don't really need comments about how superior you all are for ignoring fellow fans who are a bit p*ssed off but ultimately we all want the same thing.  :thup:

Honestly, can we not just f*** these 2 off?  They're actively and relentlessly making the forum borderline unreadable.

Thanks for that useless bit of information :lol:

In all seriousness, putting people on ignore is your choice, the rest of us don't really need comments about how superior you all are for ignoring fellow fans who are a bit p*ssed off but ultimately we all want the same thing.  :thup:

Because I used to read it for years from about 2014 I'd say. Joined up and got banned in 2016ish I think. Then re joined this year as I wanted to read it to keep in touch about the Takeover/Rafa situation when I was on my summer holiday and non members couldn't view the forum

It reflects the state of the club that's why. I am slightly unhinged like I will give you that though

As Mike Ashley’s reign continued, so mouthbreathers were attracted to Newcastle-Online?

Good members leaving because of the state of the club reducing the average quality, I’ll give you that. But this summer brought some special units to our board...

There may come a point where most people simply abandon social platforms like this as they are gradually overcome by the Fitzgeralds

Ha ha fucking hell im not that bad man I don't say anything different to most people on here tbf

There may come a point where most people simply abandon social platforms like this as they are gradually overcome by the Fitzgeralds

Ha ha fucking hell im not that bad man I don't say anything different to most people on here tbf

Just over and over and over and over again and again and again and again  :lol:

Because I used to read it for years from about 2014 I'd say. Joined up and got banned in 2016ish I think. Then re joined this year as I wanted to read it to keep in touch about the Takeover/Rafa situation when I was on my summer holiday and non members couldn't view the forum

Who were you when you got banned?