Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Aye. Sickens me how people loving that will be on Ashley's side come August still feeding him. Rafa made a stand and walked away shame the sheep and scabs can't and are just happy to bend over for Ashley year after year.

You have to be a WUM. You are aren’t you?

Don't think its going to be anywhere near as full as people think like. It was already down last year.

I think it'll start high 40's then fall away once we start losing.

Hoping for this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7634803.stm

Only 20k went after they made Keegan walk.

Could be as low as 30-40k if no takeover happens I reckon.

Don't think its going to be anywhere near as full as people think like. It was already down last year.

I think it'll start high 40's then fall away once we start losing.

Hoping for this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7634803.stm

Only 20k went after they made Keegan walk.

Could be as low as 30-40k if no takeover happens I reckon.

That’s the carling cup. I posted the other day 50,242 was the attendance for the first league match after Keegan went (v hull) you can’t count the carling cup. That game was a week later. The attendance for home league games dropped to around 45k after that

I can't get my head around even 30k going if it even turned out to be that low. Like it's so obvious it's pointless. It's not even about results as even if we came 8th next season Ashley just puts us back to square 1 the season after. Zero chance of hope or progress, so what's the point in going and giving him money? Say we beat Arsenal 2-0, there's no pleasure to be had in it as it means fuck all

It's sad that some people are still in denial over this because of the "takeover" like, especially fans offline that I talk to who are renewing their season ticket out of the blind faith that new owners are going to come in and bring Rafa back. He's gone and in all likelihood the takeover isn't happening either. I get that people want a bit of hope to cling on to but honestly that hope seems to be softening the reaction; I wish our fans would accept the reality and turn on these cunts properly.

It's sad that some people are still in denial over this because of the "takeover" like, especially fans offline that I talk to who are renewing their season ticket out of the blind faith that new owners are going to come in and bring Rafa back. He's gone and in all likelihood the takeover isn't happening either. I get that people want a bit of hope to cling on to but honestly that hope seems to be softening the reaction; I wish our fans would accept the reality and turn on these cunts properly.

Need to get the message across that if you renew, you're part of the problem. Every renewal is a thumbs up to Ashley to keep bending this club over.

Can you just shut up man, we get what you think.

Edit: to CDM.

No as it needs saying. We all should be getting the message out. I can see what is going to happen already and I don't like it one bit.

52k v Arsenal

All Applauding the new manager

Debating players and formations etc on here like there is a point to it all

Then round and round it goes until Ashley pisses on the club again.

We are far too soft and have short memories. As I say I can't think of one reason to be going inside SJP the place should be empty and any Cunt who does go in should be named and shamed. Nobody other than about 5 of us are in full burn it all mode and will stay in it

It's sad that some people are still in denial over this because of the "takeover" like, especially fans offline that I talk to who are renewing their season ticket out of the blind faith that new owners are going to come in and bring Rafa back. He's gone and in all likelihood the takeover isn't happening either. I get that people want a bit of hope to cling on to but honestly that hope seems to be softening the reaction; I wish our fans would accept the reality and turn on these c***s properly.

Need to get the message across that if you renew, you're part of the problem. Every renewal is a thumbs up to Ashley to keep bending this club over.

Spot on Andy. Again that's why I was so annoyed at people thinking there was a takeover coming. I seen it all coming. Infuriating. People are far to gullable and soft and have exactly the owner and club they all deserve no doubt about it

Can you just shut up man, we get what you think.

Edit: to CDM.

No as it needs saying. We all should be getting the message out. I can see what is going to happen already and I don't like it one bit.

52k v Arsenal

All Applauding the new manager

Debating players and formations etc on here like there is a point to it all

Then round and round it goes until Ashley pisses on the club again.

We are far too soft and have short memories. As I say I can't think of one reason to be going inside SJP the place should be empty and any Cunt who does go in should be named and shamed. Nobody other than about 5 of us are in full burn it all mode and will stay in it

Go on then name the 5.

You are preaching to the converted on this board man. Stop going on like you are in the minority and you are one of the ‘few’ that gets it. Most people on here get it

It's sad that some people are still in denial over this because of the "takeover" like, especially fans offline that I talk to who are renewing their season ticket out of the blind faith that new owners are going to come in and bring Rafa back. He's gone and in all likelihood the takeover isn't happening either. I get that people want a bit of hope to cling on to but honestly that hope seems to be softening the reaction; I wish our fans would accept the reality and turn on these c***s properly.

Spot on Andy. Again that's why I was so annoyed at people thinking there was a takeover coming. I seen it all coming. Infuriating. People are far to gullable and soft and have exactly the owner and club they all deserve no doubt about it

You are seriously still going on about this, Cassandra?

On another note, newsted will surely have a word with you about a certain word.

I know most on here do. But they will still have softened by the time August comes around and won't be in "burn it all" mode by then. They will be half on board debating in match threads and celebrating goals, even though it means f*** all. All the while deflecting from the scumbags in charge until the next shafting

TBH it's the fans away from here that frighten me, this board is 1% of Newcastle fans, most the others have no idea or interest in what goes on in the boardroom and that's why the ground will be full next season and Ashley will be going nowhere.

I have already read hundreds of comments from people on about who they want as the new manager. It's that bad I don't even see how people can celebrate a goal anymore as the club has made it obvious it doesn't want to compete.

I can barely think of another PL club who has been in this position that dosent want to compete.

I know most on here do. But they will still have softened by the time August comes around and won't be in "burn it all" mode by then. They will be half on board debating in match threads and celebrating goals, even though it means f*** all. All the while deflecting from the scumbags in charge until the next shafting

TBH it's the fans off here that frighten me, this board is 1% of Newcastle fans, most the others have no idea or interest in what goes on in the boardroom and that's why the ground will be full next season and Ashley will be going nowhere.

I have already read hundreds of comments from people on about who they want as the new manager. It's that bad I don't even see how people can celebrate a goal anymore as the club has made it obvious it doesn't want to compete.

I can barely think of another PL club who has been in this position that dosent want to compete.

I agree with a little of what you are saying you need to take it down a notch tbh.

TBH it's the fans off here that frighten me, this board is 1% of Newcastle fans, most the others have no idea or interest in what goes on in the boardroom and that's why the ground will be full next season and Ashley will be going nowhere.

I agree with a little of what you are saying you need to take it down a notch tbh.

Fair one. I know I have a point and I'm right I'm just still raging from Monday and how people can just forget about it already whilst signing up to give Ashley more money for his zombie club  :anguish: