Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

People haven't forgotten about it already

The ones away from this board who are buying season tickets clearly have. That or they are just retarded and like been laughed at by a fat barrow boy

Tell them then not us

Guest firetotheworks

Can a mod either ban this c*** or ban me ffs

Why? Truth hurt? What I'm saying is correct and it will be the thing that keeps Ashley here and this vicious cirle going round and round. It's incredible

:lol: Fuck me, imagine having this amount of self-awareness. None of what you're saying is news to ANYONE ffs. You're not special, you're not different. That's why you're annoying, that's why everyone wants you to shut the fuck up.

Why? Truth hurt? What I'm saying is correct and it will be the thing that keeps Ashley here and this vicious cirle going round and round. It's incredible

:lol: f*** me, imagine having this amount of self-awareness. None of what you're saying is news to ANYONE ffs. That's why you're annoying, that's why everyone wants you to shut the f*** up.

Ok. We will see. Let's just wait until August and see what the general attitude on this board is then. I bet it is fairly moderate with plenty backing the new yes man and celebrating goals like they mean anything, short memories.

The ones away from this board who are buying season tickets clearly have. That or they are just retarded and like been laughed at by a fat barrow boy

Tell them then not us

I have. Already told mates who have renewed they are cunts and no friend of mine. I was supposed to be going out tomorrow but 1 of the group is feeding Ashley still so I'm not going. I don't want to be around morons like that

Guest reefatoon

Well if we all decide to buy season tickets and go to the game, does it mean you will fuck off from here too? Proper tempting me to sign up for the first time in years if so.

Ok I will leave it I'm just still boiling from Monday but yeah venting here won't help

:lol: f*** me, imagine having this amount of self-awareness. None of what you're saying is news to ANYONE ffs. That's why you're annoying, that's why everyone wants you to shut the f*** up.

Ok. We will see. Let's just wait until August and see what the general attitude on this board is then. I bet it is fairly moderate with plenty backing the new yes man and celebrating goals like they mean anything, short memories.

:lol: one literally right after the other. You are bat shit.

Yes we get it you bollock brained bellend.

I am not certain I understand your point. Perhaps if you say it another 650 times the exact same way, we will start seeing your point of view.

:lol: I'm just raging over Monday still. If everyone had my way of thinking the ground would be empty and he would be long gone. Too many spineless people with no self respect and  scabs in our support nowadays. I remember with anyone for hours how we had the best support in the country.

Turns out we have the worst

Tell them then not us

I have. Already told mates who have renewed they are cunts and no friend of mine. I was supposed to be going out tomorrow but 1 of the group is feeding Ashley still so I'm not going. I don't want to be around morons like that

You need help mate. That’s a ridiculous reaction