Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Smell like Carr is the one that recommend Joelinton and ASM.

As if Carr could persuade Ashley to spend £60million on those two. Mike got rid of Rafa so he could tie up dodgy deals as 'favours to agents' without any hindrance. True Geordie Bruce is the perfect cover for his rotten business practices.

Yeah me telling people to move on from Rafa makes me an Ashley supporter. State of some people on here man, seriously.

I've been on here longer than Ashley but hey ho

I thought you were tired of this thread.

Guest neesy111

Does Carr even work for us anymore? genuine question. From what I know Nickson is running the show.

Yeap it's all Nickson now, although I wouldn't be surprised if Carr is doing some ad-hoc work. :anguish:

Just read it, Ashley is the stupidest man in football and obviously a spiteful little man child.

He's not stupid, he just doesn't care about football.

He is however, spiteful and pure evil.

Nah, he’s stupid like. You don’t let someone the calibre of Rafa go, in any organisation, unless you’re fucking thick as fuck. I’ll give him his due, he excels at it and would win gold at the olympics if they ever had a brain dead stupid category.

Oh you’re right,  he’s spiteful I agree. He’s also a narcissist, a borderline sociopath, a control freak and a bully lacking social skills, empathy and being able to relate to others. He’d be a serial killer if he didn’t get his rocks off being a cunt in the corporate world.

He’s that kid at school/or in your street who had a ball no-one else had, and everyone would only knock on/befriend him to have a game otherwise there would be no game. Who everyone had to pathetically indulge otherwise he’d take his ball home in a huff. That’s Ashley, a spoilt, privileged, unloved, starved of human warmth and affection and real meaningful childhood interactions with other kids and adults who now uses his money and power in the same way he did his ball. I bet his kids and wife hate him more than we do.

What a sad tragic fat bastard, if it wasn’t for his toxic association with NUFC, I’d pity the cunt and feel some what sorry for him. May he forever be inflicted with nothing but Ill health, financial ruin, total misery and zero love and friendship leading to an early death though because he’s an utter reprehensible human being who this world, never mind the game and business world, needs less of.

You buy NUFC and you let it fail and actively take part in its failure, decay, demise, and death? How is that even possible, but he’s somehow managed to achieve that! He deserves his own demise for wasting such an opportunity. He doesn’t deserve all opportunities afforded to him full stop. Birth being top of the list. Hurry and fucking keel over from a massive heart attack you cunt.

Now that I’d swap the KK years for just to get to cheer. That would be the biggest win in the club’s history. I’d pin his death certificate on our honours list, right at the top.

Superb post!

Graham Carr actually came up with some very good players. The dross we signed was largely down to Ashley refusing to buy players like PEA and Lacazette at the top of his list and instead taking a punt on the likes of Saivet for a few million.

If we'd used his recommendations correctly rather than signing players based solely on resale value, things might have been different. As such, it wasnt because those running the club are fucking clueless morons.