Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest HTT II
Just now, David Edgar said:

And the Everton fans who had no idea how lucky they were to land Rafa.

To be fair, they had mitigating circumstances, but they will soon accept how lucky they are to have him or you’d hope so. I know I’m absolutely fucking gutted he’s not managing us and them instead. Cunts, all of them, except wor Rafa :love:

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

And the gutter press who criticised him here, and the moron fans here who think Bruce is a better manager, is doing a better job and that Rafa was a greedy cunt for not spending his own money on signings…

The gutter press who criticised him everywhere tbh. Don't recall many of the national journos giving him much respect either, can imagine a fair few of them are squirming now. Richard Keys blood pressure must be going through the roof. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, TRon said:

The gutter press who criticised him everywhere tbh. Don't recall many of the national journos giving him much respect either, can imagine a fair few of them are squirming now. Richard Keys blood pressure must be going through the roof. 

Aye if he does well they will hail him a genius, cunts the lot of them!

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Aye if he does well they will hail him a genius, cunts the lot of them!

I was actually going to say that in my post initially. They'll all suddenly pretend his quality was obvious all along. :lol:

Posted at 23:0323:03

BREAKING DONE DEAL

Everton sign Salomon Rondon from Dalian Professional

Everton

Everton have signed former Newcastle striker Salomon Rondon on a free transfer from Chinese Super League side Dalian Professional.

“I'm really glad to be back in the Premier League," said Rondon. "It’s a competition I enjoyed playing in and where I felt the fans’ support in every game.

“Defending the colours of a club with a history as rich as Everton’s fills me with pride.

"I can’t wait to pull on the shirt and be reunited with Rafa Benítez, a coach who has changed the way I understand the game. I’m really grateful for the faith he’s shown in me.”

I would stake everything I have that no player ever has said such glowing and respectful things about the fat, talentless, spineless, sycophantic, lickspittle tub of lard that manages (I apologise to managers everywhere for using this term) this current abhorrent version of NUFC.

I like the Everton forward options. DCL, Richarlison, Rondon, all are very good to great at headers. This Everton will be all about crossing, getting some width, delivering on set pieces when they can. Everton defence has always been reasonable tbf, you expect Rafa to improve them a bit more.

Aye, certainly expect an improvement this season from them especially if the squad buys into what Rafa wants to do. 

looks like they have the lowest net spend this window too. 

Rafa once again will have to be the value add as he was for us. 

2 hours ago, Karjala said:

Good luck to Rafa, no doubt in my mind he'd have been up there with KK and Bobby if he'd been backed here. 

Hope he gets a great reception at SJP. 

Oh how i wish Bruce will get booed everytime he goes into the technical area while SJP goes into wave after wave of Rafa chants and songs when Everton come visit.

Sadly, there'll be some knackers who'll stand up for Bruce, but based on what happened briefly on Saturday, they will be a minority only.