Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

With all that’s gone on this week, if he gets sacked tonight I’d hire him tomorrow without even thinking it over. It isn’t working at Everton and it isn’t going to work, they can’t give him what he needs, we can. 

Tbh if he was sacked tonight you can almost guarantee he'd be on a flight up here almost instantly, you just know he was the consortiums man.

That's if he is still interested of course 

Regardless of whether I think we can get Rafa or not, it would be sheer incompetence for us not to put a phone call in to Everton after the match.

"Here look, there's 5 million to release him from his contract."

Got to be tempting.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Regardless of whether I think we can get Rafa or not, it would be sheer incompetence for us not to put a phone call in to Everton after the match.

"Here look, there's 5 million to release him from his contract."

Got to be tempting.

Don’t think Rafa would break his contract though sadly. We need Everton to make the decision for him by sacking him.

I’ve seen some unbelievable, inspiring and amazing things in my life but seeing Rafael Benitez Maudes placing his spectacles into his blazer pocket in the home dug out at SJP again would top the fucking lot. 

Everton sounds like a job for Bruce. Common knowledge in the white media it was his boyhood club and there’s every chance he could match Rafas points total over the last 2 games.