Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Well he's pretty much confirmed that we're done.

I can't remember a transfer window that closed on the same night as a game. Does it usually happen?

'I'm confident we can do something'  ?

translation: we've the time and money to do something but this club is run by fuckwitted, lying bastards so nowt

Well he's pretty much confirmed that we're done.

I can't remember a transfer window that closed on the same night as a game. Does it usually happen?

Happened Last season. Teams that played midweek games on a Tuesday played on January 31st last year. We play midweek games on Wednesdays so played on February 1st, when Rafa was furious after the QPR home match.

Midweek games close to deadline day in January or February usually happen, I wouldn't say playing on deadline day was a regular occurrence.

If other party just want to pay 250m max, what the fat c*** can do is to milk money from us as much as possible before the takeover.

yep like suck the last drop of cash from the clubs coffers and sell when the window closes.

Once again though, the £250m valuation previously offered would be based on the fact he didn't bleed the club dry of cash I'd imagine. If he reaps £100m out this summer they're not still going to offer him the same price like.

Not really, it's quite complicated but even if the fat c*** milk 100m out this year, the valuation of our club would not go down by that much.

Won't be exact but they'll not offer the same money, not a f***ing chance man.

I know, but in fact the same can be said on the opposite side.  For example, the fat c*** spend 20m on Jorgensen. The valuation of Jorgensen from the buyers view may not be 20m and thus create further differences.

I genuinely not surprised we spend nth this money as long as the fat c*** is really willing to sell.

jorgensen would be an asset on the books and his value would be in the books determined by amortisation so it's totally different

No, you got it wrong. The valuation of the club in a takeover in fact reference very little to the current accounting books. Most of the time, it only relates to:

1. Fixed assets like infranstructures

2. Reputation

3. Revenue generated per year and running cost per year

4. Additional investment cost needed

The fat c*** would certainly add that 20m in his asking price because that's the additional cost he incurred during the takeover event. However as you can see from the above, it only affects the last point. If Amanda didn't value him as much, then she would definitely not agree to increase the bidding price for further 20m. 

That's why during the process of any takeover, all kinds of transfer will be banned.

happy to be told i'm wrong, certainly don't claim to be an expert but wouldn't taking £100m out of the club or spending £100m on new players now impact #4?  certainly seems like it would to me but then what do i know

There must be impact if the fat cunt did take 100m worth cash out of the club, but right now what he did is stop all further investment (I.e. All transfer funds since last summer) only, and by doing so the club didn't really lose 100m in value, and we continue to stay up without investment the club would save 100m and generate huge profit (and of course would use to pay back his loan).  That's the tricky point, and the gamble the fat cunt is taking. Fucking shit.

And in relation to 100m on new players, the problem is say the fat cunt did spend 20m on Jorgensen. Very logical to think the fat cunt would increase the asking price to 320m (just say) right? But in buyers view 1. Jorgensen may not worth 20m, or 2. Jorgenson isn't good enough and we still need to buy new strikers, and in such scenario the buyer would not agree to increase the bid as much as 20m. Therefore these transfers would always lead to larger differences in takeover price.

To be honest if Amanda did prepare 200m on new transfer, do you think Rafa would not buy a new striker? I think Rafa would just rebuild the team completely except Lascelles.

If other party just want to pay 250m max, what the fat c*** can do is to milk money from us as much as possible before the takeover.

yep like suck the last drop of cash from the clubs coffers and sell when the window closes.

Once again though, the £250m valuation previously offered would be based on the fact he didn't bleed the club dry of cash I'd imagine. If he reaps £100m out this summer they're not still going to offer him the same price like.

Not really, it's quite complicated but even if the fat c*** milk 100m out this year, the valuation of our club would not go down by that much.

Won't be exact but they'll not offer the same money, not a f***ing chance man.

I know, but in fact the same can be said on the opposite side.  For example, the fat c*** spend 20m on Jorgensen. The valuation of Jorgensen from the buyers view may not be 20m and thus create further differences.

I genuinely not surprised we spend nth this money as long as the fat c*** is really willing to sell.

jorgensen would be an asset on the books and his value would be in the books determined by amortisation so it's totally different

No, you got it wrong. The valuation of the club in a takeover in fact reference very little to the current accounting books. Most of the time, it only relates to:

1. Fixed assets like infranstructures

2. Reputation

3. Revenue generated per year and running cost per year

4. Additional investment cost needed

The fat c*** would certainly add that 20m in his asking price because that's the additional cost he incurred during the takeover event. However as you can see from the above, it only affects the last point. If Amanda didn't value him as much, then she would definitely not agree to increase the bidding price for further 20m. 

That's why during the process of any takeover, all kinds of transfer will be banned.

happy to be told i'm wrong, certainly don't claim to be an expert but wouldn't taking £100m out of the club or spending £100m on new players now impact #4?  certainly seems like it would to me but then what do i know

There must be impact if the fat cunt did take 100m worth cash out of the club, but right now what he did is stop all further investment (I.e. All transfer funds since last summer) only, and by doing so the club didn't really lose 100m in value, and we continue to stay up without investment the club would save 100m and generate huge profit (and of course would use to pay back his loan).  That's the tricky point, and the gamble the fat cunt is taking. Fucking shit.

And in relation to 100m on new players, the problem is say the fat cunt did spend 20m on Jorgensen. Very logical to think the fat cunt would increase the asking price to 320m (just say) right? But in buyers view 1. Jorgensen may not worth 20m, or 2. Jorgenson isn't good enough and we still need to buy new strikers, and in such scenario the buyer would not agree to increase the bid as much as 20m. Therefore these transfers would always lead to larger differences in takeover price.

To be honest if Amanda did prepare 200m on new transfer, do you think Rafa would not buy a new striker? I think Rafa would just rebuild the team completely except Lascelles.

No, buying Jorgensen wouldn't increase the value of the club as he'd have been bought with money already within the club and that cash would be transferred into an asset. Plain and simples.

I'm increasingly of the opinion neither you nor I know what we're taking about, or at least not enough.

I'm at the stage now where I would have a little smile if Rafa packed in today, just ends my misery and confirms relegation.

Rafa already taking us down with his shit brand of football.

Such a strange decision to advertise your company in your avatar and then go on like this all the time :lol:

I'm at the stage now where I would have a little smile if Rafa packed in today, just ends my misery and confirms relegation.

Such a strange decision to advertise your company in your avatar and then go on like this all the time :lol:

:lol: always wondered about this. Seems a decent whack of people still use him. I reckon I'd rather slit my wrists than sit in a car for an hour with this relentless gunt.

Benitez says 2 or 3 players are in talks with teams about leaving the club. Wonder who they are?

Guessing/hoping - Colback, Saivet ... M'bemba and/or Mitrovic.

Colback :lol: i genuinely forgot he existed

Hopefully its not Merino or Shelvey

As for the presser I would actually think higher of Benitez if he layed into the owners in public but he seems too professional for that and maybe has a little hope something can get done. If nobody comes in I hope he lays into Ashley before Palace on sunday

I think higher of him because of his professionalism. He always chooses his words very carefully, he's applying pressure on Ashley & co to deliver on what they promised. Obviously if you read between the lines, he thinks they're full of shit, but there'll be plenty of time to say it in a couple of days time.

What the fuck has that got to do with it you fucking idiot?

Rafa already taking us down with his s*** brand of football.

What the f*** has that got to do with it you f***ing idiot?

Put my name down for 12 lessons!

:lol: always wondered about this. Seems a decent whack of people still use him. I reckon I'd rather slit my wrists than sit in a car for an hour with this relentless gunt.

You don't even know me.

:spit:

how the fuck is that in way shape or form funny?

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

how the fuck is that in way shape or form funny?

How would you know? :lol:

how the f*** is that in way shape or form funny?

It is really funny mind, CG. It's the timing/sequence more than anything else. You're right though, people only know you through what and how you post here. All of which seems pretty much in line with your chosen name. Which is the original point I guess, why let loose your internal CG (we all have one) on here and expect to get business?

Surely you'd be better developing an alter ego Bolerant Tastard, or some such??