Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Rafa all the way for me. I don't have solid belief in Poch when the expectations on him are high. This project needs a cool, calm and experienced man as the head of the project.

Some of our fans who don't want Rafa back are putting it down to merely the boring football that was served up during his time. They are all in the same boat as Richard hairy f***ing Keys who just see Rafa's time here just from the football on the pitch and ignoring at the players Rafa had at his disposal. They don't see how far and deep Rafa reached into the community, the city, the people. All they point to is the football we were playing.

Barkley in a Gerrard type number 10 role that Rafa put him in behind Torres would be interesting to see.

With his double pivot behind of Sean Longstaff(In his Rafa form) and a new signing like Soumare alongside him.

Burnsie. Can I ask why you have multiple Twitter accounts, which you use to talk to yourself & back yourselfup on? Can I also ask why you blocked me for calling you out for your racist behaviour? Can I ask why you were threatening a teenage (underage) girl on twitter after she exposed the dm's you were sending her, are you not married with a kid? But most of all. Can I ask if you ever found those aliens?

You. Are a wrangun, not many people on here will know but they will eventually.

Barkley in a Gerrard type number 10 role that Rafa put him in behind Torres would be interesting to see.

With his double pivot behind of Sean Longstaff(In his Rafa form) and a new signing like Soumare alongside him.

Burnsie. Can I ask why you have multiple Twitter accounts, which you use to talk to yourself & back yourselfup on? Can I also ask why you blocked me for calling you out for your racist behaviour? Can I ask why you were threatening a teenage (underage) girl on twitter after she exposed the dm's you were sending her, are you not married with a kid? But most of all. Can I ask if you ever found those aliens?

thatescalatedquickly.jpg

You should ask him.

You should ask him.

Take this shit to PMs

What’s the status of football in China? Mind, don’t fancy paying £20m for something which was ours a year ago. Probably a daft way of looking at it but I’m a Scrooge. It’s going to be hard to rid of that mindset.

What’s the status of football in China? Mind, don’t fancy paying £20m for something which was ours a year ago. Probably a daft way of looking at it but I’m a Scrooge. It’s going to be hard to rid of that mindset.

Season was supposed to start in February, obviously hasn't, and as yet there's no confirmed start date.

Has anyone clarified whether or not he can just hand his notice in?

Marca say “No”.  https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/12/04/5de7830e22601d6e4b8b45f0.html

Someone, maybe you?, keeps posting that Chinese law stipulates that he can just walk away. I’m dubious. Keep hoping that somebody back the idea up.

Nope, it's not me posting it. It's me asking it :lol:

Has anyone clarified whether or not he can just hand his notice in?

Marca say “No”.  https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/12/04/5de7830e22601d6e4b8b45f0.html

Someone, maybe you?, keeps posting that Chinese law stipulates that he can just walk away. I’m dubious. Keep hoping that somebody back the idea up.

That article is from last year he now only has 17 months left on his contract he’s not on a long 4 or 5 year contract.

I reckon he’d be cheaper than is being made out.

Apparently he tried to get a mutual termination in January when the China FA changed all the rules meaning they can’t buy any expensive star players anymore and all their signings have to be low wage capped signings.

But apparently the owner convinced him to continue instead of leaving but since then Covid has hit and they haven’t been able to start their season.

Will Dalian be wanting to continue to pay a manager £1million a month for doing nothing since November or will they think to cash in.

I don’t think it would be that hard to get him you’ve potentially got a deal that suits all parties.