Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Watched their match and they were absolute shite. I know Calvert-Lewin has only just come back and he’ll be on odds on to score against us but their side just doesn’t seem to be functioning as a footballing unit

At least they know what it means to play for the club now though. 

As much as I know it won't happen, I couldn't even imagine the satisfaction of watching them trot out in that sparkly new stadium half full in the Championship. :kurt:

6 hours ago, geordie_b said:

Club legend caretaker manager 101 stuff that

Bet he said that the last time too

Fisty-pumps and pashun.  That’s what Big Dunc demands - and gets.  Bet that works, too

*checks today’s score*

oh

Watched them today and they were absolutely shite. Villa weren’t even that good themselves but cantered to an easy victory.

Considering all of the players apparently disliked Rafa and his methods, doesn’t look like they’ve responded to his sacking at all.

Would love them to go down like, it won’t happen, but I’d love it.

9 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Watched them today and they were absolutely shite. Villa weren’t even that good themselves but cantered to an easy victory.

Considering all of the players apparently disliked Rafa and his methods, doesn’t look like they’ve responded to his sacking at all.

Would love them to go down like, it won’t happen, but I’d love it.

Wouldn't rule it out. Seems like a toxic atmosphere on and off the pitch. Who they pick as manager will be absolutely pivotal. If they get it wrong they could find themselves right in it. 

20 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Where did all their money suddenly come from? 

And its basically all gone now right? [emoji38]

Farhad Moshiri - he chucked half a billion at them over the last few years.

In return, they’ve complained about lack of communication and poor decisions being made.  They haven’t received sneers in the press about being ungrateful, deluded, impossible etc - which we did with Ashley, despite the fact that that cunt never burned through half a billion in five years trying to improve us. 

1 minute ago, MarkyMark said:

Farhad Moshiri - he chucked half a billion at them over the last few years.

In return, they’ve complained about lack of communication and poor decisions being made.  They haven’t received sneers in the press about being ungrateful, deluded, impossible etc - which we did with Ashley, despite the fact that that cunt never burned through half a billion in five years trying to improve us. 

Moshiri doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing. He's just chucking money into the club without any form of structure or long term thinking. 

1 hour ago, HUGZ said:

I love how we’ve all got an irrational (?) hatred of this lot :lol: I can’t even explain why I hate them, it’s just in me.

I didn't mind them until they meekly surrendered to the fucking Mackems to confirm our relegation back in 2015. 

1 hour ago, TBG said:

53243211-10430289-image-m-140-1642868196

Vs

FJttXLHWUAMwzPS?format=jpg&name=small

Yet we're the deluded ones.

It's hilarious. You go on Grand Old Team and somehow Geordies are apparently the yardstick for all unreasonable fans. Crackers. Not only did the vast majority of our lot sit on their hands during the worst times, but to get that slaver from Everton fans... :lol: