Football Manager 2022

Tooj

They don't update it post-January, mate.

The updates people are talking about are fan made ones made for the PC version only. The only way to play an updated version on iPad will be buy the new one that comes out in November(?). 

It's £36, assuming you've got the previous. It's also available on Gamepass from day 1, apparently.

When you consider that Ubisoft are going to start charging £70 for 'Assassin's Creed: Copy Paste' it's actually not bad value.

7 hours ago, rickyprickles said:

They don't update it post-January, mate.

The updates people are talking about are fan made ones made for the PC version only. The only way to play an updated version on iPad will be buy the new one that comes out in November(?). 

Assumed that would be the case, thanks!

On 15/09/2022 at 10:23, Dr.Spaceman said:

It's £36, assuming you've got the previous. It's also available on Gamepass from day 1, apparently.

When you consider that Ubisoft are going to start charging £70 for 'Assassin's Creed: Copy Paste' it's actually not bad value.

Considering how many hours a year this gets played, even £50-60 is great value imo.

7 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Considering how many hours a year this gets played, even £50-60 is great value imo.

Depends on the person but I'd mostly agree, I manage to put in 500/600+ hours each year usually so im getting my moneys worth [emoji38]

Edited by Nine