Jump to content

Football Manager 2023


Tooj
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Menace said:

First time I've ever had someone of this quality come through my academy - straight into the first team he goes

 

 

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 09.13.53.png

 

Christ...those technical & physical attributes at 16 :sweetjesus:

 

Hope you have a team leader or highly influential player with a great personality to mentor him and he'll become the best defender in the world. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/01/2023 at 09:12, Menace said:

First time I've ever had someone of this quality come through my academy - straight into the first team he goes

 

 

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 09.13.53.png

 

 

 

 

You can't just play Almiron with a fake name and passport like that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Conjo said:

 

Christ...those technical & physical attributes at 16 :sweetjesus:

 

Hope you have a team leader or highly influential player with a great personality to mentor him and he'll become the best defender in the world. 

 

I now have this guy come through as well :lol: Unreal

 

image.thumb.png.c4963faac25bb463d067ca5773f188fb.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Menace said:

 

I now have this guy come through as well :lol: Unreal

 

image.thumb.png.c4963faac25bb463d067ca5773f188fb.png

 

Two footed, resolute personality and great technical, mental & physical attributes wtf man :lol: Haven't had a player like those since FM 09. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...