Football Manager 2023

Tooj

Ok all that guff may appeal to some but if they ignore the match engine again what's the bloody point.

There are so many things need to put right in ME, having a physio telling me that if i give Blob less sausages he'll get less injured, isn't going to sell the fucking thing to me. Fix the match engine you stupid, taking your core fans for granted utter cunts.

Ok all that guff may appeal to some but if they ignore the match engine again what's the bloody point.

There are so many things need to put right in ME, having a physio telling me that if i give Blob less sausages he'll get less injured, isn't going to sell the fucking thing to me. Fix the match engine you stupid, taking your core fans for granted utter cunts.

:thup: I read reactions to the game every year to see if it tempts me in. I've no doubt that all this bullshit just masks the fact that they've not bothered properly improving the match engine and it'll still just be a case of working out what random formation works best this year.

:thup: I read reactions to the game every year to see if it tempts me in. I've no doubt that all this bullshit just masks the fact that they've not bothered properly improving the match engine and it'll still just be a case of working out what random formation works best this year.

FM17 was tilted toward a narrow 3 at the back, you could find another formation but it was as you say, a random hit and hope thing. I just want to look at my squad and go right, 4-4-2, 3-5-2, 4-3-3 or whatever suits them best and try that system with some success. Never works like that obviously, and just drives you insane with frustration.

Having it so in depth has taken so much of the fun out of it and they don't seem to realise, nor care it seems.

i love the micro detail like this. can waste ages going through the minutia in the game; scouting obscure players, staff, tactics,...diets will keep the fitness nerd in me happy.

skipped 2017 but bought this one will see how it goes