Football Manager 2023

Tooj

Who do people think need changes in their abilities on this for us?

Has to be Yedlin for me, his technical and mental attributes are shite and could do with a bit of a boost, he's not just all pace.

They've added waaay too much shit to this game. Give me an updated CM 01/02 instead :)

Is that not what FM Touch is for?

Haven't played it but doesn't that have pressconferences and 14 different types of left backs and stuff? 

Who is this gimp who thinks he's on Sky Sports News? Everything about this game gets more insufferable.

It really is cringeworthy, SI trying to make it like Sky Sports is plain daft but i suppose it's the era we're in.

I must admit while utterly hating all the guff, that video had a little bit, well ok that seems marginally better than usual. It's the match engine stuff i want to see now.

They've added waaay too much s*** to this game. Give me an updated CM 01/02 instead :)

Haven't played it but doesn't that have pressconferences and 14 different types of left backs and stuff?

Nope, no press conferences. FM Touch is the shit. At least when you have a family and a full-time job.

They've added waaay too much s*** to this game. Give me an updated CM 01/02 instead :)

Nope, no press conferences. FM Touch is the shit. At least when you have a family and a full-time job.

You can essentially disable press conferences on the full version by offloading them to your assistant.

Nope, no press conferences. FM Touch is the s***. At least when you have a family and a full-time job.

You can essentially disable press conferences on the full version by offloading them to your assistant.

Yeah ok, but there are quite a few other features you can't disable, right?