Burnley vs. Newcastle United - 30/10/17 @ 8pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Can see another Brighton/Huddersfield game coming up here. We are way too cautious against the (few) teams that show us some respect, sits back and play on the counter.

My guess is a poor game and a narrow defeat.

Never mind that list, the 1-0 Kenny Miller game is the first thing I think of when I think of a Monday night NUFC game. Wretched.

Aye.  Allardyce tried to say we played well when we had 1 shot at goal or something.

"The sad thing is that we had 14 players away on international duty and and that looked apparent.

"Before the break we were on a roll after the Wigan win, but some of the players looked jaded.

"We had opportunities, but we didn't take them and we were beaten by a wonder goal.

"I just hope Michael's not too serious (Owen came off with a tight groin muscle).

"We don't think it will be, you can expect a little tightness with all the games he's had and particularly the two England games.

"Of course, he hasn't had that many over the last couple of years so he's getting better and sharper and fitter.

"Tonight he felt the groin and had he carried on and extended himself in any way, he might have actually pulled it.

It was a shocking, negative performance against terrible opposition.  The daft thing is i think we'd had a decent start to the season.  He could've easily accepted he got it wrong and we deserved to lose but his humongous fat head wouldn't allow it.

We're probably a good shout to beat these tomorrow and at half decent odds.

They've been doing great better away I think... Or I'm sure I seen.

Snatch a 1-0 hopefully and take us into the top 6

Looking at the table and next week's fixtures if we take 6 points from the next 2 we could be 4th fairly realistically after 11 games.

We'd also be on 20 points and halfway to safety in less than a third of the games.

Never mind that list, the 1-0 Kenny Miller game is the first thing I think of when I think of a Monday night NUFC game. Wretched.

:'(

Some games you just never forget. I was pretty close to doing so until I read this post.

Hideous 1-0 loss.

I am here. We create 1-2 chances, pass poorly, can’t counter attack. Burnley look dreadful as well but score a jammy goal early in the second half and hold on while we huff and puff. The kind of game that makes you wish we played our next game the day after just to get the stink off. Would rather get played off the park than lose 1-0 dreadfully. Monday night away from home, it feels familiar.

Hideous 1-0 loss.

I am here. We create 1-2 chances, pass poorly, can’t counter attack. Burnley look dreadful as well but score a jammy goal early in the second half and hold on while we huff and puff. The kind of game that makes you wish we played our next game the day after just to get the stink off. Would rather get played off the park than lose 1-0 dreadfully. Monday night away from home, it feels familiar.

Jesus H lads.

Hideous 1-0 loss.

Jesus H lads.

That's not even his real name

Darlow & Aaron’s have little chance of starting but i’d go: 

Darlow

De Yedlin  Lascelles.  Lejeune .  Clark

Shelvey.        Merino 

Ritchie              Arrons / Murphy            Atsu

Joselu

Don’t think there is much chance so plan B is: Push Merino forward into number 10 role and play Hayden holding.

Darlow

De Yedlin  Lascelles.  Lejeune .  Clark 

Shelvey.      Hayden 

Ritchie                  Merino              Atsu

Joselu

I'm not sure if it was Opta but I'm sure

I read Burnley concede the most chances in the Premier League which is  little surprising.

Hopefully we've got enough to get something if not a win. Also hoping Merino starts.