West Ham (a) December 23rd

Expect this to sell out between 75-100 loyalty points.

I'd be surprised if it was quite that high. Granted, new ground, most finished work for xmas etc. but with a 3k allocation the only game that I can recall being that high would the mackems.

My guess would be closer to 50. Be interesting to see though.

I’m also desperate for 2 tickets for this if anyone can help out. Cheers.

You're desperate, Dan?

Maybe not desperate but I’d like to go. I know a couple of West Ham season tickets holders who will be going and I have a rare weekend off that week.

What’s the allocation for it?

According to one website :-

"Away fans are housed in the both the upper and lower tiers in the South West part of the stadium, where just under 3,000 can be accommodated for League games (or up to 8,000 for domestic cup ties)."

• 2 weeks later...

Think I've got A chance of getting a ticket with 24 loyalty points? I'm Flying back to the UK the night before this game so would be a real shame to miss it.

Think it very unlikely to be honest mate.

Anyone able to help with this then would be greatly appreciated? already pissed off my work so I could fly back early in time to watch this, would be a bit of a shitter if I end up having to watch it in the pub/ home end.

• 2 weeks later...

Think I've got A chance of getting a ticket with 24 loyalty points? I'm Flying back to the UK the night before this game so would be a real shame to miss it.

Think it very unlikely to be honest mate.

Anyone able to help with this then would be greatly appreciated? already pissed off my work so I could fly back early in time to watch this, would be a bit of a shitter if I end up having to watch it in the pub/ home end.

Down to 25 and I'm stuck on twenty-fucking-four :lol:. so yeah if there is anyone able to help out, I'm still on the look out.

• 2 weeks later...