Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For what it’s worth ideas I put to her included making NUFC TV an app based subscription service which included coverage of the under 23, women’s team fixtures, and friendly games.

I also suggested that we should include the building of a small (capacity of a couple of thousand) stadium on land that the club has at the academy. This way the club could move away from using the FA’s pitch at the Blue flames.

For what it’s worth ideas I put to her included making NUFC TV an app based subscription service which included coverage of the under 23, women’s team fixtures, and friendly games.

I also suggested that we should include the building of a small (capacity of a couple of thousand) stadium on land that the club has at the academy. This way the club could move away from using the FA’s pitch at the Blue flames.

Winner of The Apprentice 2019 right there

Do you have any proof?  Even if you're somehow not bullshitting, no-one's going to believe the boy who cried hockle.

As a serious question, how did you manage to make direct contact with her ?

Did you also suggest she buys Tom Landry's hat for Rafa to wear in a bid to motivate the players?

As a serious question, how did you manage to make direct contact with her ?

I wrote to her, the old fashioned way by letter. Her corporate email and her phone number are not available publicly, all we have is the address at companies house that is attached to her companies. This is actually her U.K. home address. From then on it was just her calling me in response. She rang me once about a week or so after I sent her the letter, then once a few weeks later which was more detailed in chat. The final one was fairly brief, only a few minutes long, if that.

Why did she want to call you?

Short answer, just additional views on lots of things, as I have already said she has had contact with other supporters and supporter groups. I am led to believe that she’ll want to maintain this sort of contact with supporters during her time here.

Long answer, she was very focused on how the club can grow commercially. Also the academy and training facilities seem to be something that she wants to improve immediately.

I tried asking her if there were stadium developments in mind, but she was evasive on the subject.

Short answer, just additional views on lots of things, as I have already said she has had contact with other supporters and supporter groups. I am led to believe that she’ll want to maintain this sort of contact with supporters during her time here.

Long answer, she was very focused on how the club can grow commercially. Also the academy and training facilities seem to be something that she wants to improve immediately.

I tried asking her if there were stadium developments in mind, but she was evasive on the subject.

Your 'long answer' is shorter than your 'short answer'. :lol: :lol:

Your 'long answer' is shorter than your 'short answer'. :lol: :lol:

My point was supposed to be that she touched on all sorts of matters, but her main areas of concern or interested were certainly the commercial and training/academy aspects of the club.

She was evasive about stadium expansion, yet happy to blab all this crap to a fan on the phone. Aye.

Why does the way this post is structured make me think of Nobby and his trumpet on the phone to Bobby?