Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've had 2 season tickets in the family for over 20 years, but it's been only my brother and his missus using them for the last few seasons - he's just announced he's ditching them if Ashley is still here at the end of the season.

The club is dead man. Even if the fucker does eventually leave he'll poison the well on the way out so we'll be screwed for years to come.

I haven't actually watched a match since the first game of the season and actually feel much better for it tbh, surprisingly easy to switch off once you start.

Guest reefatoon

We've had 2 season tickets in the family for over 20 years, but it's been only my brother and his missus using them for the last few seasons - he's just announced he's ditching them if Ashley is still here at the end of the season.

The club is dead man. Even if the fucker does eventually leave he'll poison the well on the way out so we'll be screwed for years to come.

I haven't actually watched a match since the first game of the season and actually feel much better for it tbh, surprisingly easy to switch off once you start.

Totally agree with that. Great not being wound up by the shite every weekend.

Been out tonight one smoggie one geordie both making excuses for Ashley, "he's a good business man" etc.

:anguish:

Is that what football is now "he is a good business man"...is that now the measure of how a football club is managed by an owner?  Depsite the fact money is disappearing, we have championship players for the most part and we are seemlingy unable to strengthen the team in vital areas but are very capable of doing favours for agents regarding random players from weird leagues.

I will sleep very well tonight. Very Well.

Totally agree with that. Great not being wound up by the shite every weekend.

Yep. I moved to Manchester just before they did what they did to KK. I had every intention of keeping my season ticket (had shared it with a friend) then just tuned out. Only got ‘re-infected’ in the relegation season. I think finding this place may have been partially to blame...

At first I thought the 15 minute was the best idea, but after seeing those Italians the other day I don't think anything but a full boycott against Wolves will do

Guest neesy111

I fucking get sick of the he's cleared the debt, he got the club cheaper because of the debt.  He paid £125m for the club which was well below what it is worth at the time he bought it.

Usual shite  "But Ashley has put over £200 million into the club !!"

Really enjoyed (wrong word perhaps!) the feature and Jenas came across well but what a clueless tit Martin Keown is FFS!

Keown the fucking honey badger. Rio is one annoying clueless human as well.

Guest neesy111

Really enjoyed (wrong word perhaps!) the feature and Jenas came across well but what a clueless tit Martin Keown is FFS!

Wonder if Keown is a member of Bishop's firm like Rio is....

Wonder if Keown is a member of Bishop's firm like Rio is....

Wouldn't surprise me. Hope they all die.