Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes both of them!

I'm just telling you what I've been told from 2 friends who know him well

The only other thing I know is that he will be hands on and will replace Charnley

charnley's pointless anyway without someone pulling his strings and telling him what to do.

Guest The Little Waster

Yes both of them!

The only other thing I know is that he will be hands on and will replace Charnley

:frantic:

So no quotable or verified source ...

Kenyon is genuine and has sufficient funds to buy the club and take it forward.He was livid with Ashley going public

livid, but not put off I hope?

does he seem to have a grand plan for the club?

Still in talks and they have been for quite a while.Kenyon is the front man for the consortium so I doubt he has the final say. The words I was told was they have'sufficient funds to take the club forward'

Yes both of them!

howay, bonny lad. give him a break. he's hardly gonna name his source is he.

he's just saying what he's been told.

nowt controversial.

i'm just desperate for anything positive that shows the FCB isnt lying.

Guest The Little Waster

Yes both of them!

nowt controversial.

I could just as well say i know 2 people who know Kenyon and they say hes not interested / is providing a smokescreen for Ashley / other reason - take yer pick

Yes both of them!

nowt controversial.

I could just as well say i know 2 people who know Kenyon and they say hes not interested / is providing a smokescreen for Ashley / other reason - take yer pick

:lol:  i know, and i'd believe you. i'm that pissed off and desperate for the takeover to be true.

Guest The Little Waster

Cheers huss9

I rarely post but for once I genuinely thought I had something to add of value

Then name your sources

If he named his sources it would do nothing to convince you guys. If he named them and they are two ordinary men who know Kenyon but arn’t in the public eye then it would prove nothing to you all. If he came out and said some names that are well known and known to have links to Kenyon then you guys would just say he’s bullshiting.

You can either choose to believe him or not.

Cheers huss9

I rarely post but for once I genuinely thought I had something to add of value

As someone who is also on here a lot, but doesn't post much, I will point out that Wor Tony has the following stats:

Total Time Spent Online:47 days, 3 hours and 38 minutes

Total Posts: 48 posts

And registered: Tuesday 30 August 2005, 05:34:46 am

So it's not like he's come from nowhere.

Cheers, Tony. I appreciate you chiming in whether it turns out to be utter bollocks or not.

Eh !!! what has Charnley done wrong ?

He's dragged us out of the Championship ....Twice, .....................although TBF his cowardice was influential in putting us there.

He's negotiated sponsorship deals with companies that brought money into the club.........................although TBF one of them was a corrupt loan shark that went bust and the other is a Chinese money laundering betting company.

He's struck a deal with the premier sports retailer in the UK if not Europe to advertise at our ground.................although TBF the retailer has 152 permanent fixed  adverts plastered all over the ground and don't pay a penny for them including the annual removal and cleaning.

He conducts regular meetings with fan groups and listens to everyone's ideas and acts on them......................although TBF he published minutes of the meetings that have actually been changed and not signed off by the attendees.

He has continuously followed up on the owners promise to spend every penny the club generates....................although TBF we have not spent anywhere near that and have in fact put the 25% season ticket price increase money straight in the owners pocket.

He has refused his bonus for last season........................although TBF Amazon graciously took back their £25 voucher and that money was pumped straight back into the club for Mike to take out.

Minhosa has confirmed on several occasions that the interest is legit and he's been saying it for months. I don't doubt there are potential bidders but the question is whether Ashley will really sell or if he's just stringing people along to get through January.

Caulkin and co were adamant that if the bidder was named that was usually a sure sign it was bullshit, so I find it hard to believe all their current optimism about this. Supposed advisors contacting fans groups to call off the boycott also stinks of Bishop to be honest. It doesn't all add up to me and I think like the vast majority I won't believe anything until a new owner is stood on the pitch with a crane taking down the SD signs in the background.

Minhosa has confirmed on several occasions that the interest is legit and he's been saying it for months. I don't doubt there are potential bidders but the question is whether Ashley will really sell or if he's just stringing people along to get through January.

Caulkin and co were adamant that if the bidder was named that was usually a sure sign it was bullshit, so I find it hard to believe all their current optimism about this. Supposed advisors contacting fans groups to call off the boycott also stinks of Bishop to be honest. It doesn't all add up to me and I think like the vast majority I won't believe anything until a new owner is stood on the pitch with a crane taking down the SD signs in the background.

Agree, particularly with the last sentence. But I think it's at the stage where there are buyers there who want the club, it's just down to whether Ashley fucks it up again.

Guest neesy111

Very well put.