Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheers huss9

I rarely post but for once I genuinely thought I had something to add of value

As someone who is also on here a lot, but doesn't post much, I will point out that Wor Tony has the following stats:

Total Time Spent Online:47 days, 3 hours and 38 minutes

Total Posts: 48 posts

And registered: Tuesday 30 August 2005, 05:34:46 am

So it's not like he's come from nowhere.

Cheers, Tony. I appreciate you chiming in whether it turns out to be utter bollocks or not.

Cheers stlouismag

I'm 63 and have watched the toon for 55 years and despite watching much worse on the pitch I have never been so disillusioned

Like many others,if FCB stays and Rafa goes I'm going too

I genuinely believe what I have been told to be true but I still have a massive concern that despite Kenyon's consortium's will to make a deal they are negotiating with the loosest of loose cannons

always assuming there's truth to this, has there been a successful consortium owning a PL club before, indeed owning one at all?

I'd take anything over Ashley at this point.  Nobody could run the club on empty for this long again...could they?

always assuming there's truth to this, has there been a successful consortium owning a PL club before, indeed owning one at all?

I'd take anything over Ashley at this point.  Nobody could run the club on empty for this long again...could they?

ah just wondered like, you hear a lot about consortiums but has one ever actually pulled together to buy and run a PL club?  not saying it would be better or worse, well i'm sure it would be better obvs, just wondered

ah just wondered like, you hear a lot about consortiums but has one ever actually pulled together to buy and run a PL club?  not saying it would be better or worse, well i'm sure it would be better obvs, just wondered

Well at least if a consortium does take over and they are bad it's something different for us to moan about.  :lol:

Well at least if a consortium does take over and they are bad it's something different for us to moan about.  :lol:

:sweetjesus:

I’m not convinced about the whole Kenyon thing. Is he just using the publicity to further his interest somewhere else?

He’s basically been heavily involved in China for the last few years, so it would make more sense if a consortium came from there rather than the US.

Whatever happens, the wind has firmly been taken out of the #BoycottWolves sails so it’s been mission accomplished by Keith Bishop.

I’m not convinced about the whole Kenyon thing. Is he just using the publicity to further his interest somewhere else?

He’s basically been heavily involved in China for the last few years, so it would make more sense if a consortium came from there rather than the US.

Whatever happens, the wind has firmly been taken out of the #BoycottWolves sails so it’s been mission accomplished by Keith Bishop.

Reckon this is a smokescreen, then?

The only thing in Kenyon's favour is that he has kept quiet about it since the start, that means if this is about us, then he's probably serious.

Ashley on the other hand with his trolling quips to the press doesn't seem serious at all.