Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I reckon the letter is real, or Kenyon wouldn't put his name to it. However, we know which side it's leaked from and are there missing pages? Like, "Mike, you can fuck off if you think you are getting 10 years free advertising!"

I so desperately hope this happens, even if Ashley doesn't invest in January, even if we get relegated, even if Rafa has one foot out of the door. Just let it happen.

Guest covmag

Not this shit again man, just fuck off until it’s real.

What a desperate state we have become.

Kenyon sounds as potless as Ashley

Guest The Little Waster

They missed this bit off the end of the letter :

“ Sir, I salute your courage, your strength your indefatigability “

Guest chopey

Kenyon's letter “I would like to express personal gratitude for your patience and integrity in this matter and hope we can continue our discussions in the same spirit.”

Gives letter to Daily Mail !!!!!!!

Naturally anything but Ashley is worth the risk, but with Keyon we’d get someone who has deep Jorge Mendes links and has been involved in quite serious third-party-ownership setups. You’d probably want to be a bit careful about whose purposes the club would be used for.

Naturally anything but Ashley is worth the risk, but with Keyon we’d get someone who has deep Jorge Mendes links and has been involved in quite serious third-party-ownership setups. You’d probably want to be a bit careful about whose purposes the club would be used for.

The hope is that even if they're cunts they might fix us up and sell us on for a profit to someone better.  As an investment, if they can make £100m in short order they'd likely be a much more willing seller than Jabba the Cunt.

I don’t think he’ll have the backing to make us go out and compete for the league, but we would be competing well within the Premier League and hoping to develop over time like Spurs have done.

Like him or not, Kenyon is a winner in the footballing world, and I can’t see him wanting to buy a club for himself to not compete at a respectable level, especially after he’s ran both Man Utd and Chelsea in their most successful spells.

I also think there is a little much being made out of his links with Mendes. Mendes just happened to have a few big names under his belt whilst Kenyon was in charge of Man Utd. I don’t think we will exclusively use him or be doing business just to do him a favour.

He's an asset stripper, it's how he operates and how he's made his fortune. He's pretty much flogged anything that isn't nailed down. Now would be the optimum time to get rid with Rafa still in charge and a chance if staying in the PL.

I still don't believe it though, it wouldn't suprise me if he let us rot, just out of spite.

He's an asset stripper, it's how he operates and how he's made his fortune. He's pretty much flogged anything that isn't nailed down. Now would be the optimum time to get rid with Rafa still in charge and a chance if staying in the PL.

I still don't believe it though, it wouldn't suprise me if he let us rot, just out of spite.

That Premier/FA fit and proper persons test works well  :dave:

It was brought in after he bought us. As it happens it was brought in after the Man City owners bought them and they had asked for it in order to help protect their asset.

Could have been us, now they have made sure it won’t be us.

It was brought in after he bought us. As it happens it was brought in after the Man City owners bought them and they had asked for it in order to help protect their asset.

Oh ffs, that's just us all over  :anguish:

Oh ffs, that's just us all over  :anguish:

He would have passed the test though, why wouldn't he?